ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hayaahrff

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hayaahrff » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:10 pm

For all those people saying why did you take IELTS yada yada yada..... It easier for you as some of you have already got your visa, there should be no hassle with this test as its the same with everyone else's it's just the face the home office wants everyone to do their new English language examination partners test, so please stop seeing this as our fault i.e. GRT_Ali's post

For my case I have not heard back from my MP but I have a deadline date for the ECM, good news is I know of a person who actually had his visa decision overturned after they contacted Cambridge English so good news Mashallah, stray strong people[/quote]

I wasn't being inconsiderate I was just trying to understand what the issue is with these tests that's all

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:19 pm

worried1 wrote:hi
I applied for spouse visa in june

online app 08june
bio 17 june
Islamabad 24 june
delay email recived 08 sept
delayed for further checks
asked for update on the 22 sept and was advised not even seen

then I don't understand how come many july visa are being granted
and the june applicant is still waiting
its really stressing
thankyou
As each case and circumstance is different therefore some taking longer then others
In shaa Allah you hear from soon

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Reemzzz wrote:WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ANOTHER EMAIL OR JUST A PHONE CALL TO PICK UP PASSPORT AND DOCUMENTS??
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection.  Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

SOMONE HELPPP!! IM CONFUSED!!
It's basically telling you that your application has been concluded and wait for the VAC to contact you for your passport collection. Did you get this e-mail upon update request from the ukvi enquiry desk or the visa processing team in Islamabad?

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:10 pm

online app 08june
bio 17 june
Islamabad 24 june

its really stressing
thankyou
I would say it's due to the individual ECO's caseload and other factors such as referring for further checks. You could have one ECO dealing swiftly with their caseload whilst the others may be on sick leave or annual leave hence the delay in dealing within the timescales and sending you out the delayed e-mail. Unfortunately thats how most government offices run.

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Salaam all,

I am very new to this!

I confirmed the application and paid all of the payments ( IHS and Visa application fee) yesterday.

Today my wife had her biometrics and she took her Passport, ID card and printed the visa application out and signed it. Her passport and the printed online visa application was taken of her and she was given a receipt.

What happens now? the next stage online says to "register at a commercial partner" what is that, can anyone explain please.

Also I will be sending all of my supporting documents on Monday inshAllah.

Confirm application: 08/10/2015
Biometrics: 09/10/2015

naza733

Post by naza733 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm

wasnav wrote:
naza733 wrote:My wife collected her passport but did not receive her birth certificate and etc. Must be coming from Sheffield.
Visa Granted. Thank you to everyone on here. Everyone will be in my duas.
Congratualtions. Can you please till the dates of your visa stamped and its validity?
Thanks. To keep everyone updated about my wife's visa I have seen she has 24/10/2015 until 28/11/2015 to come to the UK. She has so much time compared to some people on here who had 2 weeks short. Her passport was issued from Sheffield it says.

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:47 am

naza733 wrote:
wasnav wrote:
naza733 wrote:My wife collected her passport but did not receive her birth certificate and etc. Must be coming from Sheffield.
Visa Granted. Thank you to everyone on here. Everyone will be in my duas.
Congratualtions. Can you please till the dates of your visa stamped and its validity?
Thanks. To keep everyone updated about my wife's visa I have seen she has 24/10/2015 until 28/11/2015 to come to the UK. She has so much time compared to some people on here who had 2 weeks short. Her passport was issued from Sheffield it says.
So what your saying is that your wife has been issued a visa for a future date and therefore cannot travel before 24th October 2015. What was her intended date of travel in her visa application?

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:52 am

hi
I wanted to know about savings
as I have read on some threads that you also need savings
I didn't know that I only sent in my 6 months bank statements
stamped
in my bank statements there is money going in out all month
also showing my monthly wages
if its not one thing its another
as my solicitor did not advise me to send in a savings separate bank statement
as I do not have savings only what is in my bank account
thankyou

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:25 am

stamped
thankyou
You only need to show savings if you cannot meet the financial requirement ie; if your income is less then you need to show you have enough savings to top your income up to meet the financial requirement. Otherwise it's not a requirement and your last 6 months wages and bank statements are only needed.

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:41 am

Anyone
Know what this "register with commercial partner is?"
Or have i gone on the wrong thing
On the online visa ap?

Online application: 08/10/15
Biometrics in mirpur: 09/10/15
Sending docs to sheffield: inshAllah on 12/10/15

ana ali

Post by ana ali » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

GRT.ALi wrote:Visa has been granted from 28th september up until 28th october .

can anyone guide me.............
i am going to repply for uk spouse visa. i rm heard the process is changed now..... after online submission of form..........
what should i do???

take print of it and then sign it and send to my uk sponsor before biometerics
or

do i need to take it with me on the day of appointment of biometeric and then i will send it to sheffield

or
can i send documents to sheffield and biometeric on the same day or before biometerics

please guide me the correct process... i am worried because this is my second application.............

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:45 am

hayaahrff wrote:

online app 08june
bio 17 june
Islamabad 24 june

its really stressing
thankyou
thankyou for your kind message....in shaa ALLAH
As each case and circumstance is different therefore some taking longer then others
In shaa Allah you hear from soon

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:47 am

Luckybird wrote:
stamped
thankyou
You only need to show savings if you cannot meet the financial requirement ie; if your income is less then you need to show you have enough savings to top your income up to meet the financial requirement. Otherwise it's not a requirement and your last 6 months wages and bank statements are only needed.
Thankyou for your kind message. its nearly 4 months and it is very stressful, ALLAH (SWT) knows best in shaa ALLAH

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:01 pm

You only need to show savings if you cannot meet the financial requirement ie; if your income is less then you need to show you have enough savings to top your income up to meet the financial requirement. Otherwise it's not a requirement and your last 6 months wages and bank statements are only needed.[/quote]

Thankyou for your kind message. its nearly 4 months and it is very stressful, ALLAH (SWT) knows best in shaa ALLAH[/quote]

Have you asked for an update via email??
Aww I can imagine how stressful it is but don't worry just make dua in shaa Allah it clears soon as you get some happy news

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:56 pm

hayaahrff wrote:You only need to show savings if you cannot meet the financial requirement ie; if your income is less then you need to show you have enough savings to top your income up to meet the financial requirement. Otherwise it's not a requirement and your last 6 months wages and bank statements are only needed.
Thankyou for your kind message. its nearly 4 months and it is very stressful, ALLAH (SWT) knows best in shaa ALLAH[/quote]

Aww I can imagine how stressful it is but don't worry just make dua in shaa Allah it clears soon as you get some happy news[/quote]

on the 24 june we received an email that paperwork has been received by the high commission in Islamabad and it will now be prepared for asseemet by an entry clearance officer( we applied online 08/06/15) bio taken 24/06/15

we asked for an update 27 july 15
recived email that they have tracked with DOB and GWF ref and that they are no updates found. reason could be that application was submitted recently or the detail we have given are incorrect.

on the 6 aug 2015 after we asked again by email
they said please be advised settlements applications will be processed within 60 days
and all applications vary

On the 18 aug 15 after again we asked for update
it said that it has still to be assessed by an entry clearance officer
and will be contected once decision has been made

on the 08 sept 15
we received email that the application is delayed for further checks

27 sep 15
after we asked again
email received that it hasn't even been seen by an ECO

05 OCT 15
another email that it hasn't been seen yet

I cant understand one email for further checks on email not seen
stressed

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:00 pm

worried1 wrote:
hayaahrff wrote:You only need to show savings if you cannot meet the financial requirement ie; if your income is less then you need to show you have enough savings to top your income up to meet the financial requirement. Otherwise it's not a requirement and your last 6 months wages and bank statements are only needed.
Thankyou for your kind message. its nearly 4 months and it is very stressful, ALLAH (SWT) knows best in shaa ALLAH
Aww I can imagine how stressful it is but don't worry just make dua in shaa Allah it clears soon as you get some happy news[/quote]

on the 24 june we received an email that paperwork has been received by the high commission in Islamabad and it will now be prepared for asseemet by an entry clearance officer( we applied online 08/06/15) bio taken 24/06/15

we asked for an update 27 july 15
recived email that they have tracked with DOB and GWF ref and that they are no updates found. reason could be that application was submitted recently or the detail we have given are incorrect.

on the 6 aug 2015 after we asked again by email
they said please be advised settlements applications will be processed within 60 days
and all applications vary

On the 18 aug 15 after again we asked for update
it said that it has still to be assessed by an entry clearance officer
and will be contected once decision has been made

on the 08 sept 15
we received email that the application is delayed for further checks

27 sep 15
after we asked again
email received that it hasn't even been seen by an ECO

05 OCT 15
another email that it hasn't been seen yet

I cant understand one email for further checks on email not seen
stressed[/quote]

I understand its a generated email but they really know how to stress one out :(

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Don't worry in shaa Allah you hear back from them this week
I'm not sure how long they take when they send a delay email any one else had delayed email and know roughly how long they may take ???

Gulio
Newly Registered

Post by Gulio » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Asalaamu’laykum

Shakoorh thanks for your reply, sorry I could not reply earlier.

How do you reply to a specific post? Sorry still new to this.

I intend to apply this Friday 16th October.

I still have a few enquiries and clarifications before I apply if anyone can help thanks.

1. On the first page on the visa4uk website am I right in saying that I register as the applicant with her Pakistan address and contact number or the address she will be residing in the UK?

2. When I have completed the online VAF4A and sign the declaration with my spouses name online, do I then print the online deceleration form and email it to her for her to print and sign and send back to uk to part of the application sent to Sheffield, or does she have to take this to her bio-metric enrollment and hand it in at Gerry’s Mirpur along with her passport?

Thanks in advance. Jzk.

naza733

Post by naza733 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:14 pm

[

So what your saying is that your wife has been issued a visa for a future date and therefore cannot travel before 24th October 2015. What was her intended date of travel in her visa application?[/quote]

It was 31st October 2015 but anyways got her plane ticket booked for 30th October and I'm very happy.

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:36 am

Gulio wrote:Asalaamu’laykum

Shakoorh thanks for your reply, sorry I could not reply earlier.

How do you reply to a specific post? Sorry still new to this.

Click on the top right hand side of the posting where it says quote in red, this will then allow you to type your post.

I intend to apply this Friday 16th October.

I still have a few enquiries and clarifications before I apply if anyone can help thanks.

1. On the first page on the visa4uk website am I right in saying that I register as the applicant with her Pakistan address and contact number or the address she will be residing in the UK?

No..your wife is the applicant therefore her name address etc will need to be filled in. Your details will need to be completed in the partner/ spouse section.

2. When I have completed the online VAF4A and sign the declaration with my spouses name online, do I then print the online deceleration form and email it to her for her to print and sign and send back to uk to part of the application sent to Sheffield, or does she have to take this to her bio-metric enrollment and hand it in at Gerry’s Mirpur along with her passport?

If your completing the form from here then once completed tell her to log in and print off at her end or e-mail this to her to sign the declaration pages. Following which she can post that to you along with a copy of her id card, passport copy and 1 passport size photo along with any supporting documents. ( She cannot e-mail this as they require the actual signed form and not a copy of this.

She only needs to take her passport at her appointment with Gerry's and 2 passport size photos.

This is the process at Islamabad VAC ( no photo copy of visa application or supporting documents required...just passport, photo and print out of online application payment receipt).

You will be required to complete the Appendix 2 financial requirement form and send this with the visa application form and all relevant supporting documents to Sheffield within 28 days of submitting the online application.

Thanks in advance. Jzk.

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:09 pm

AcePoetry wrote:Salaam all,

I am very new to this!

I confirmed the application and paid all of the payments ( IHS and Visa application fee) yesterday.

Today my wife had her biometrics and she took her Passport, ID card and printed the visa application out and signed it. Her passport and the printed online visa application was taken of her and she was given a receipt.

What happens now? the next stage online says to "register at a commercial partner" what is that, can anyone explain please.

Wasalam,

What VAC did your wife go to?

My wife went to the one in Lahore on 6/10/15 and they only took her passport not the online application form.

You need to also submit the online application form with your wives signature along with all other supporting documents. The "register at a commercial partner" is nothing, it just directs you to the Pakistan site for UKVI which gives information. You just need to submit all the documents now.

Good Luck

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:11 pm

frqazi wrote:
AcePoetry wrote:Salaam all,

I am very new to this!

Wasalam,

What VAC did your wife go to?

My wife went to the one in Lahore on 6/10/15 and they only took her passport not the online application form.

You need to also submit the online application form with your wives signature along with all other supporting documents. The "register at a commercial partner" is nothing, it just directs you to the Pakistan site for UKVI which gives information. You just need to submit all the documents now.

Good Luck

My wife went to the one in Mirpur.

Thanks for confirming the commercial partner thing, just wanted to double check!

Basically i didnt realise the VAC didnt take her online signed visa app :( so i have to wait for her to post that to me now.

Other than that my documents are ready to send of

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

After how long does official email take to come through, after email sent, application has been processed but nothing official from UKVI.

We are in week 12.

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Mysterious wrote:After how long does official email take to come through, after email sent, application has been processed but nothing official from UKVI.

We are in week 12.
Hopefully if they working on the 12week basis you hear from them soon
but I don't think there's a time span for how long they take some saying 7-10days before they have recieved official email after the update

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Mysterious wrote:After how long does official email take to come through, after email sent, application has been processed but nothing official from UKVI.

We are in week 12.
Hi Mysterious. I am in the same boat as you. According to my dates the 60 working days are up for me this Friday. So, I think it's going to be very soon. I have only recieved one email from sheffield. That is when they recieved my app. After that; nothing! Just hoping and praying!