ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation, orignal documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kareem152
Newly Registered

Naturalisation, orignal documents

Post by kareem152 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:26 am

I applied for naturalisation on 11/07/15, fee was paid and went for biometrics on 20/07/15. Since then I am waiting for my original docs including my passports, resident card and my original degree/transcript. I called them and they say to fill up form on the website for getting original docs returned to me. Please seggest if requesting online for getting docs wouldn't mean to cancel/withdraw my application.

kokonut
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation, orignal documents

Post by kokonut » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi Kareem
I have the same problem as you and would like the original documents back. I dont have the answer to your question but would appreciate if you can share the website and the link they told you to fill in, in order to get your docs back. Kozeta

kokonut
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation, orignal documents

Post by kokonut » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm

also what number did you call?