ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant Extension - Supporting document Urgent!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rana-sugs
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant Extension - Supporting document Urgent!!

Post by rana-sugs » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi

I am on ILR and my wife is applying for Tier 1 (general) dependant visa extension.

I am self employed and I know that I have to submit personal bank statements for last 3 months. Do I also need to submit accountant letter as an employment proof? Is there anything specific that will have to be mentioned there? And is 6 months payslips and dividend vouchers sufficient to go with the the letter?

Please confirm.

Many thanks in advance.

rana-sugs
Newly Registered

Re: PBS Dependant Extension - Supporting document Urgent!!

Post by rana-sugs » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Any reply would be appreciated please. I am aiming to apply for her extension next week.

Also, kindly answer the below 2 queries keeping in mind I am now on ILR and my wife is applying for Tier 1(general) dependant extension.

1. How much total maintenance I need to show. I can only see £630 for her. I am assuming I don't need to show any maintained amount for myself?
2. I have council bill with both names on it. Do I need to submit any other form of address proof? We don't get any utility bills.

Looking forward to some helpful response soon :)

sheikhatherali
Newly Registered

Re: PBS Dependant Extension - Supporting document Urgent!!

Post by sheikhatherali » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:15 am

Hi rana-sugs,

i believe you have to show £945 for yourself + £630 for your wife as maintenance fund.
its better to submit council tax, Water, electricity & gass bills as they are explicitly mentioned in the form.

I'm not sure whether you have to submit your salary slips, dividend vouchers and accountant letter for your wife's application, lets wait for some export opinion on this, hope it arrive soon.

Thanks.