ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it Possible ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AUHS
Member of Standing

Is it Possible ?

Post by AUHS » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:25 pm

I am on Tier 1 Gen and will apply ILR in Feb 2016 . I will attend PEO for my application as the application will be straightforward with employment and all records will be up to date with HMRC.

I have 4 dependants, can I apply their ILR separately by post after getting my application approved . Just to save some money . Please note that our visas are valid until 2017 so time will not be a problem .

Is it possible ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is it Possible ?

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Yes it is possible to apply for dependents by post after your ILR provided they meet the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

CR001 wrote:Yes it is possible to apply for dependents by post after your ILR provided they meet the requirements.
Thanks CR001

I just want to confirm that my dependants are entered in the Uk in August 2011 on Tier 1 dependant .

So they can apply for ILR separately after my approval ?

I understand there is no Maintenance requirement for ILR applications .

Also please tell me which form they have to use for applying separately .
Please reply and thanks in advance
Last edited by AUHS on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Yes, they can apply after you, many people do it to save some money if they have more than 1 dependent. Not sure about maintenance.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.