ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) or Set (M) - Advice Needed !!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guaravd

Set (O) or Set (M) - Advice Needed !!

Post by guaravd » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:14 am

Hi All

I am on Tier 1 General at the moment and will be applying for my ILR along with my Dependent next month. I was in process of booking premium appointment last night on UKVI website.

I am confused witht he very first question while booking the appointment 'Which application form are you using to make your application' ?. Can someone please advise which option should I select ie either Set (O) or Set (M) ?

Thank you in advance.

vinny

Re: Set (O) or Set (M) - Advice Needed !!

Post by vinny » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:19 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 pm

vinny wrote:SET(O).
Thanks for your prompt response Vinny.

Now when I selected Set (O) it takes me to the further question "Which category of leave are you applying for?" and under the drop down list it gives me following options:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Other main applicant
Dependant

It does not give me the option of ILR with Set (O), as my understanding is that the category of leave I am applying is ILR. Please correct me if I am wrong.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Select Tier 1 as that is the category under which you are applying for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:14 pm

CR001 wrote:Select Tier 1 as that is the category under which you are applying for ILR.
Thanks, appreciate your response.