ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

weird situation in applying for UK visitor visa for mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sashe
Newly Registered

weird situation in applying for UK visitor visa for mother

Post by sashe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:02 pm

hi

I have quite a few questions regarding UK visitor visa from Pakistan. anyone can please answer me with full honesty and information. i am planning to call my mother on visit visa as i am expecting my first baby and myself the only child of my parents,emotionally quite weak and want her to be with me on this special moment Also eid is coming in September too, so probably the visit gona be 2-3 months long.

my background:
I have tier 1 general dependent visa valid till January 2016, full time housewife, pregnant delivery due in nov 2015, dont work so no monthly income, but my husband give me random amount every now and there which shows in my bank statement for last 6 months so i have around 2300 in my bank account which is increasing gradually as i dont spend much.

my husband:
on Indefinite leave to remain, in full time employment as production engineer, income GBP 23000 pa with overtime 29000 pa, got pay slips and bank statement to prove the monthly income but does not have handsome amount in balance, money comes and goes as he take cares of every single expense occur at home thats why no saving except what he gives me,

Accommodation:
we rent solely a flat of 2 bedroom plus separate living.

My mother :
51yrs age,full time house wife, has elderly sick mother and 7 siblings all married got kids and family, does not work so no monthly income, no bank account, no property under her ownership, happily married to my step father after death of my father 25 years back, no kids, dependent on step father,step father runs a store , monthly income not fixed but more than enough for their living, no bank account either to show the amount comes in,always uses cash , (tenancy agreement of store available), renting a house ( tenancy agreement available)
the other source of income of my mother and father is my bank account in Pakistan which currently has around Rs. 550K eqv to 3485 GBP, i purposely left a good amount for them to use apart from there monthly income spend a good life ( as i used to be a working lady, earned good amount in my past and partially support them before and after my marriage in jan 2015), she withdraws cash by using my atm card whenever she needs money from bank account in Pakistan (it visible in my online bank statement of paki account) but i have not send any amount in last 6 months from UK bank account.

now the whole scenario is infront of you guys apparently it wud not be a very strong application. I know i need to prove
strong ties in pakistan so that ECo will be satisfied that she will go back ( which i know she will 100% go back, obviously she cant leave my step father ) but its difficult to make ECO satisfied without solid documented proofs. one more reason to go back that she looks after my elderly sick grandmother ( not financially as my granny receives her good monthly pension but physically in day to day activities), medical documents are available for proof. In my mothers absence my aunty( my mothers sister) promised to look after for couple of months but obviously she has a family too so cant do for long.
please advice me on the basis of above facts and figures where i stand.

can me and my husband both sponsor her? using his wage slips , employment letter , bank statements, tenancy agreement plus my both bank statement uk and Pakistan. basically i ll pay for everything using my paki and uk bank account.
please anyone ...coz i desperately want her here on my delivery and now a days ukba is on the peak of rejecting visitor visa on the basis that eco is not satisfied.
thanks for reading

sashe
Newly Registered

Re: weird situation in applying for UK visitor visa for moth

Post by sashe » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:20 pm

what my senses says to prove the strong ties i can attach following docs

0.my mother and step father's marriage certificate to proof that she is leaving her husband behind
1.my fathers store's tenancy agreement to prove that he works ( but i dont know how to proof the income )
2.house tenancy agreement to show the routine expenses occurs
3.my 6 months paki bank statement which shows quite few times she withdrew the cash using atm card( i dont know if eco will accept it or not as she is using my atm card )
3. my granny's medical doc that she has to be look after
4. affidavit from aunty that in my mother's absence she will look after granny.

and as a sponsor

as i mentioned docs in above post ,whatever needed.

sashe
Newly Registered

Post by sashe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

no answer :( ?

sashe
Newly Registered

Post by sashe » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 pm

update: applied on 6th october
received call from home office on 12th October to confirm the sponsorship
waiting for next step ....

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Post by ursamyn » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Please update?

sashe
Newly Registered

Post by sashe » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:10 pm

update: applied on 6th october
received call from home office on 12th October to confirm the sponsorship
received email from UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi on 19th October that Your UK visa application has been concluded.
waiting for call from gerrys to collect the passport ... finger crossed
will update with decision