ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VLSI/FPGA/SOC jobs in AU ??

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ckbalas
Newly Registered

Post by ckbalas » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi,

I am from India, Want to know how is the job openings for VLSI/FPGA/SOC chip designs and verification related works in AU.

Accordingly I have to plan for applying for immigration and ofcourse I am also planning to take IELTS exam.

So your suggestion/advice is really important to me.

Thanks,
Bala K

sjunaidn
Newly Registered

Post by sjunaidn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:11 am

I am not sure about chip designing, but being an IT professional there is quite a demand for embedded system engineers with good solid skills in Linux and C++ embedded development.

One of the most widely used open source linux distros, snap gear, used in ADSL routers/modems is an Australian product.

ckbalas
Newly Registered

Post by ckbalas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:23 pm

Thanks Junaid,

I am just wondering, if there are any website where the companies will post their jobs openings. Can you give some pointers to this.

And also here in India, every wednesdays/thursdays the job openings are published in newspaper / newpaper websites. this makes some what comfortable in searching jobs and also getting consultancy contacts. Is there any process like this in AU?

Could you please tell me what is the visa processing duration, for Skilled Migration?

thanks,
Bala K