ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 related

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGuy_123

Stamp 4 related

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Last year I lost my job after 20 months on green card and went to gnib after one month that is total of 21 months , I was asked for last 3 months salary slips and last years p60 , I gave them to him I didn't tell the officer that I have lost my job , he gave stamp 4 for 2 years ..now I am thinking have I done something illegal here ,...what if I got caught ......please advise what should I do if I get caught

neuron

Re: Stamp 4 related

Post by neuron » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:51 pm

I wouldn't be worried. The onus is on the GNIB officer to check that all your documents are OK, and that your application is valid. By re-registering you for a Stamp 4, they have affirmed you have fulfilled all the conditions. Just forget about it and move on! :)

DublinGuy_123

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:55 pm

The company that I work for has got to know about
This and the manager hinted this as threat to me,
These people are expert at taking advantage of immigrants
If they inform Gnib about this will I be in trouble? Or if renewal stage Gnib finds out will they refuse to renew

neuron

Post by neuron » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 am

You mean, your current company knows about this? Did you tell them? Do you feel the manager might use this against you?

I'd chill out about it, and then find another job. But not say anything this time.

DublinGuy_123

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:44 pm

I did'nt tell them ,they called the company where my job ended after 20 months and also they had copy of my stamp 4 from these two they know that the job ended one month before getting the stamp 4, thats why I was worried if they tell immigration about this I will get in trouble , What should be my reply in that case?