ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dublin courier service

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kida
Newly Registered

Dublin courier service

Post by kida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:39 am

I am US citizen living in UK. FP is expired. I plan to apply for another FP from Dublin. I have acquired a second US passport so I can make a few days trip to Dublin and return using marraige cert, wage slips, ect.

Does anyone know about the courier service they use from the Dublin application centre? Assuming they do not deliver outside of Ireland, I have asked a friend in Ireland to forward me my returned passport. When I applied for a FP from Germany, the return-courier option meant a DHL envelope that could be sent to where ever you choose in Germany, and did not require a signature upon delivery. I am hoping this is the case in Ireland, and that I won't have to travel back to Dublin to collect my passport.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Dublin courier service

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:38 pm

But if you aee in the UK, u need to apply for a Residence Card and not EEA family permit.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors