ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about section 3c

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parv
Newly Registered

Confused about section 3c

Post by parv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi all looking for an advice about my situation. Expecting experts advice to ease my tension.

I applied FLR FP in feb 2015 which was refused on 30th june 2015 with out-country right of appeal. I sent a letter to ukvi asking for in country right of appeal. ukvi accepted reconsideration.

I got the reconsideration decision on 15 sept 2015 . it is again refusal but with in-country right of appeal.
Applied for it already. but really do not know about my section 3c ?.
As I am completing my 10 years in dec 2015.

what is my status now. Am I an overstayer now ? or I am on section 3 c continuation ? Technically section 3 c ended on 30th june 2015 as I did not have in country right of appeal.

Just brief about my immigration history -
Came in dec 2005, got all visa extensions with no issues at all , even the last one was also valid until dec 2015 but unfortunately it got curtailed due to college revocation. That's why applied for FLR FP and the rest I have mentioned above.

hoping to have valuable advice.
kind regards

Obie
Ireland

Re: Confused about section 3c

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 pm

If the incountry appeal followed from the last decision, then section 3C continues, as the UKVI realised that their initial refusal to confer an in country appeal was wrong.

Was you section 10 notice changed to Section 47?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

parv
Newly Registered

Post by parv » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks very much obie for your quick respond.

yes IN COUNTRY RIGHT OF APPEAL was followed from last decision. Initial decision was a refusal with OUT OF COUNTRY APPEAL and was asked to leave the country that time but as mentioned I went for reconsideration process. and new reconsideration decision conferred me IN COUNTRY RIGHT OF APPLEAL.

But only thing that I want to ask from you is:-
Do I need to bother about reconsideration time which was from 30th june 2015 to 15th of sept 2015 that is 2n half month..?

As got to know that during reconsideration applicant's status is not covered by section 3c.

And really do not know about section 10 and 47. All I know is, I am asked by UKVI to stay in the country until the decision is done by the court for my FLR FP.

Eagerly waiting for reply
kind regards

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 am

Well to know whether or no there is a section 3C rights, it is important to know if Section 10 removal order was made or a Section 47 removal was made, or if the decision was made after April 6 2015, whether the right of appeal was given following the refusal of a Human right claim.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

parv
Newly Registered

Post by parv » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi obie many thanks for your reply

None of the sections 10and 47 were made to remove me , only advised to leave and apply for appeal from back home country , in fact I was allowed to put new file in a reasonable time, if I think my situation is changed . Yes the decision was made after april 6 2015.

1 flr fp applied on 9 feb 2015
2 Initial decision was a refusal on 30th june 2015,out of country appeal right given.
3 Asked for Reconsideration, was accepted and given three months waiting time for the decision.
4 Got the reconsideration decision which was on 15th sep 2015.
Now what is really bothering me, is the reconsideration process time. Coz during reconsideration process applicant status is not covered by section 3c.
Please if you can tell me about my section 3 c confusion

Thanks
Kind regards.

parv
Newly Registered

Post by parv » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:05 am

Hi obie many thanks for your reply

None of the sections 10and 47 were made to remove me , only advised to leave and apply for appeal from back home country , in fact I was allowed to put new file in a reasonable time, if I think my situation is changed . Yes the decision was made after april 6 2015.

1 flr fp applied on 9 feb 2015
2 Initial decision was a refusal on 30th june 2015,out of country appeal right given.
3 Asked for Reconsideration, was accepted and given three months waiting time for the decision.
4 Got the reconsideration decision which was on 15th sep 2015.
Now what is really bothering me, is the reconsideration process time. Coz during reconsideration process applicant status is not covered by section 3c.
Please if you can tell me about my section 3 c confusion

Thanks
Kind regards.