ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 months gap to 10 years ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haris_zam
- thin ice -

3 months gap to 10 years ILR

Post by haris_zam » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi my visa expires on 10 th April 2016(tier4).
i am eligible for ilr 10years Godwilling on the (16 july 2016)[this is when i apply 28 DAYS BEFORE)

How do I cover this Gap , the reasonable bet seems like to go for Flr fp ,how much time it can buy me ?
Also my wife just came as my dependant a month ago and what application do i need to apply when i will be applying for my flr fp. ??
i know there are mixed answers and I need the most suitable option available.
i know there is still time for it but I want to learn more about this.

many thanks

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Re: 3 months gap to 10 years ILR

Post by haris_zam » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:37 am

I am still waiting guys , can i get advise from the moderatora, the gurus.
please give out your responses.
I was also considering to go for this application on my own i.e without a solicitor; how safe is that ??

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Guys I am new in the forum , is there somethinf wrong that I am doing which is preventing me to reach out to people for help or does one normally have to be patient and wait for the reply?? .. :?

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:21 pm

what do i do when applying for flr fp . the form say u have to be in on 10 year .. i havmt completed 10 years ..
how do i vary my flr fp if i reach my ilr qualifying period ,since i would then need to apply for set(lr).

please reply..

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:35 am

Looks like I am talking to myself , no reply is coming through . please share any advise, much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 am

Can you not extend your Tier 4 visa? That would be the simplest way to get the time you need.

If no one answers, it could be because the details you have provided is too limited or because members don't want to offer wrong advice. If you need urgent or immediate advice, you could of course pay an OISC advisor to help you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:37 am

CR001 wrote:Can you not extend your Tier 4 visa? That would be the simplest way to get the time you need.

If no one answers, it could be because the details you have provided is too limited or because members don't want to offer wrong advice. If you need urgent or immediate advice, you could of course pay an OISC advisor to help you.
thanka for the advise mate. no i cant ecxtend tier 4 any more ..
and that flr may be tgw way forward.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:55 pm

if i apply for flr o on the basis of sitting an exam in june 2016 (since my visa expires in April 2016) and then vary that to flr fp and then when time cones apply ilr at window and get the applications refunded.
can anyone tell me about how to get a refund , i need to pay new nhs and application fees and apply for the new application and after applying to i have to eithdraw the previous application to request a refund or is there another way ? .

JaguarXF

Post by JaguarXF » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Haris,

I refer you to one of my previous posts where you made a query.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:19 pm

thanks jaguar,

mate its just that I am kind of feeding on all the posts , any that seems a fair bit relevant to mine at the moment ,so i apologise and thank you for helping me out.
i guess i need to device a plan similar to yours possibly but i need to collect vital information from good people like yourself ,who want to share and help , coz i am planning to do all of this without a solicitor since I am very tight on the money side. I hope we can contact outside this board for a quick reality check ..

i would very much appreciate

thanks
haris