ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about apply UK Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

figo1230
Newly Registered

Question about apply UK Naturalisation application

Post by figo1230 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I used NCS to apply UK Naturalisation, everything is fines, apart from the passport issue, the lady from NCS said I need alternative evidence of Residence to prove that I am in the UK, because i got 3 months gap between old and new passport, also, in that 3 months i was unemployed and she said I need some evidence to prove that I am in the UK between that 3 months, but I only have 1 passport and its already expired, how can I go out without valid passport?? she said wife can write a letter to prove that she is supporting me when I was unemployed, she said that may help. Does anyone have this experience ? Please help. Thank you.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: Question about apply UK Naturalisation application

Post by Universal soldier » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:48 pm

I think bank statements covering those 3 months can work :)

figo1230
Newly Registered

Post by figo1230 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Universal soldier wrote:I think bank statements covering those 3 months can work :)
the lady said ''Bills, bank statements, council tax letters are not acceptable. ''

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:36 pm

figo1230 wrote:Hi everyone,

I used NCS to apply UK Naturalisation, everything is fines, apart from the passport issue, the lady from NCS said I need alternative evidence of Residence to prove that I am in the UK, because i got 3 months gap between old and new passport, also, in that 3 months i was unemployed and she said I need some evidence to prove that I am in the UK between that 3 months, but I only have 1 passport and its already expired, how can I go out without valid passport?? she said wife can write a letter to prove that she is supporting me when I was unemployed, she said that may help. Does anyone have this experience ? Please help. Thank you.
Suggest apply for a SAR from UKVI.

You will see what tabs they have been keeping on your entry/exits from UK & it may help you demonstrate your presence in UK:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

figo1230
Newly Registered

Post by figo1230 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:03 pm

noajthan wrote:
figo1230 wrote:Hi everyone,

Suggest apply for a SAR from UKVI.

You will see what tabs they have been keeping on your entry/exits from UK & it may help you demonstrate your presence in UK:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
Thank you very much!!! Will do that!!