ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC in July/August

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rudresh
Newly Registered

Post by Rudresh » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:21 pm

I probably am not looking at the right place, I have searched high and low but could'nt find a proper answer, so please bare with me and help me out with my query

I have just received my HSMP approval, I plan to apply for my EC soon, could somebody please list out the documents required for the same

I have been in the UK for the past couple of years and plan to apply for EC from here, what docs would be required in my case, thanks in advance

deepakuec

EC Approved today

Post by deepakuec » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:37 am

Hi All,

First of all thanks a lot to evryone in forum for all the info i got from here ...

I applied for EC Clearance on

20 th Aug from bangalore VFS ..
21 the status was application fwded to BHC Channai..
28 th Status was : Application has been sent by blue dart ..
29 th Morning : I got the VISA Stamped for two years and all the documents ...

No verification call to my office ..

Cheers ...

Deepak

aman

Post by aman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:16 am

Congratulations deepakuec! and good luck!

Hi Rudresh,
You might want to refer to:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=580

This one thread has a whole lot of info about EC. Besides you could use the search feature for specifics.

Thanks,
Aman

~J~

Re: Got my EC stamped

Post by ~J~ » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:34 am

rsathish wrote:Hi All,

Got my EC stamped. Here are my timelines,

Applied on : Jul 23rd from VFS Chennai
Visa stamped on : Aug 6th.

Paid in cash 17,056/- in VFS Chennai. (Rs. 56 for DD Charges)

Integra verification: Checked with employer, there was no Integra verification done. No medical checkup too. I am into Mfg. Mgmt. sector.

Docs submitted for EC:

All HSMP docs + 15 days YMCA Hostel accomodation + job to which i had applied + my 6 months bank statement) plus other copies.

I got about 3.5 lakhs from my father, deposits were made in amounts of 45k to 50k from June adding to a total of 4.2 lakhs including my savings.

I only got a letter from my father on a plain paper, stating the funds were given by him to me for visa purpose and there is no objection from his side in me using the money. No affidavit or no notary seal/signature.

Will be flying to london on Aug 24. Any help reqd pls let me know.

Cheers,
Sathish
Can you please share your format for letter from parents for proof of funds?

pdeshpande

Post by pdeshpande » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:14 am

mayhsmp wrote:Hi. Same thing happened with me when I applied for EC at VFS Mumbai. I was trying to explain to the lady that the driving license was my proof of age for initial HSMP application, but still she refused and said its not needed and if you want, you can submit a photocopy of the driving license, but not the original one !

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:18 am

VFS offices have a habit of not accepting documents which the applicants know are needed. They act like immigration advisors, and whenever they do so they should be complained about.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

pdeshpande

Post by pdeshpande » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 am

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your advice. I have written back to the British High Commission about this. Hopefully they should take care of it when they go through my file.

Regards,

pdeshpande

HsmpUK
Newly Registered

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hsmpuk

Post by HsmpUK » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am