ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone in Bangalore ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ckbalas
Newly Registered

Post by ckbalas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Hi All,

I am from Hyderabad, good to know about this group.
I am also planning to apply HSMP. I am from VLSI background. Want to know few details from you guys.

1) What is the fee for applying HSMP?
2) How is the job openings for VLSI based guys like me?
3) what is the usual duration for HSMP processing taken for you guys?

Thanks,
Bala K
[/code]

niran
Newly Registered

Post by niran » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:48 am

Hi guyz

I have got my HSMP approval. I'm in the process of applyimng for EC. want help re documents. can anyone help.

HsmpUK
Newly Registered

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hsmpuk/

Post by HsmpUK » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:46 am

Those who are applying from Bangalore, please join the group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hsmpuk/

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 am

hey! i am apply for EC next week...do we have some people doing the same from bangalore....may be we can get in touch...

rsathish

Accomodation

Post by rsathish » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:56 pm

For all those who wish to find a place for accomodation, I would greatly recommend the YMCA Indian Student Hostel in London. www.indianymca.org

The main reasons being are the fellow asian members you get to meet here, indian food and easy of searching jobs as it is in Central London.

I stayed there for 2 weeks before renting out an apartment. And so did many members of this forum.

Considering all this, I would say it was worth the money.

Pls note, I don't benefit from recommending them.

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Post by pavankeerthi » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:17 am

Hi ,I am too in Bnglr
Got my approval just Yesterday.Please include me in meetup .

My mail-id pavan.keerthi@yahoo.co.in

Need to apply for EC and really looking forward for tips from the meetup.

Thanks
Pavan

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:00 am

Hi friends,

Please add my email id: bphanirajkumar@gmail.com

Thanks,
Phani.

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Post by pavankeerthi » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:02 am

Hi guys,

I think there is a good number of people now in this thread.why dont we plan the meeting this week? say how about meeting tuesday or wednesday between 7.00PM to 7.45PM .Pls suggest a location.

Thanks
Pavan

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:20 am

pavan,

I too felt same. But i think majority people won't able to come on weekdays. If they can it would be great.

Regards,
Phani.

satheeshkumar

Notorised Copy passport - hsmp

Post by satheeshkumar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:43 am

Hi Guys

This is Satheesh from bangalore. I have a query on my name being expanded in the pay slips & bank statements, and with my initials in the degree certificates...

In my degree certificates & driving license, its M.S.Satheesh Kumar
In company payslips its, Satheesh Kumar Madurai Sundaresan

Will this be fine with the HSMP application? Has any members have this kind of thing and got approval?

Should i include an affidavit / notorised copy of personal pages of passport as additional evidence?

Kindly advice.

Regards,
Satheesh

niran wrote:Hi guyz

I have got my HSMP approval. I'm in the process of applyimng for EC. want help re documents. can anyone help.

Hummer

Hi one more wish to join bangalore group

Post by Hummer » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:30 am

Hi all,
I am Vimal from bangalroe. I appied for HSMP myself and approved with the help from this board. I would like to join the Bangalore Group. My mail id is vimaljoe.k@gmail.com

yeskay_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by yeskay_hsmp » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Hi folks,
I am in Bangalore and am planning to apply for HSMP in January. Are there others applying soon? Can we plan another meet?

Regards,
SK.
pavankeerthi wrote:Hi guys,

I think there is a good number of people now in this thread.why dont we plan the meeting this week? say how about meeting tuesday or wednesday between 7.00PM to 7.45PM .Pls suggest a location.

Thanks
Pavan

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

hello bangaloreans

Post by euphoria1947 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:11 pm

hi guyzz,
Me pradeep from bangalore. I would like to know how many ppl are planning to travel in Jan. i'm planning to travel in Feb. I've already resigned from my job. has anyone done enough research on Job and acommodation or anything else we should take care of before and after landing in UK?
guyzz getting VISA is just a two little steps. but leaving job and finding a job going there is very big steps.

It will be better if we guyzzz can catch up. once.

/Pradeep

hsmpjan08
Newly Registered

Is the Bangalore club active?

Post by hsmpjan08 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Oflate I dont find many comments on this! How many are still active from Bangalore?

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Yep...

NvNv

Post by NvNv » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:36 am

please anyone can tellme:

i send a mail requesting reference number to home office.

how much time they will take to give reply to my mail.

December31

Re: Notorised Copy passport - hsmp

Post by December31 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 am

[quote="satheeshkumar"]Hi Guys

This is Satheesh from bangalore. I have a query on my name being expanded in the pay slips & bank statements, and with my initials in the degree certificates...

In my degree certificates & driving license, its M.S.Satheesh Kumar
In company payslips its, Satheesh Kumar Madurai Sundaresan

Will this be fine with the HSMP application? Has any members have this kind of thing and got approval?

Should i include an affidavit / notorised copy of personal pages of passport as additional evidence?

Kindly advice.

Regards,
Satheesh

[quote="niran"]Hi guyz

I have got my HSMP approval. I'm in the process of applyimng for EC. want help re documents. can anyone help.[/quote][/quote]

You can go to a Notary lawyer and have a letter from him on his letter head saying all your different name represent the same person(you). That will do.

ashik_a_s

Urgent Help required

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 am

have been to VFS Office, Bangalore Today to submit my EC Applciation.After checking the docs the VFS Gal told me that the Accomdation provided by my friend in UK she needs the tenancy agreement. But i have taken only utility bills like electricty and gas .

She said it is your call to proceed. So i told her i will come back again on wednesday as my friend's passport with visa stamp was not the latest one.

Help me guys, whether can i sumbit the utility bills and bank staments and passport copies and driving license of my friend for the accomdation in uk???

Senior members Please help me out

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:46 am

well..yeah..a copy of tenancy agreement is highly advisible...

ashik_a_s

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:00 am

What if i don't have a copy of tenancy agreement?... is it advisable to proceed with Utility bills and bank staements of my friend??

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 am

They just need to see some proof ...So, if you are staying with your frnds/relatives, they would like to see their rent/tenancy agreement...Is it not possible to get one? I'm not quite sure how you could proceed with just utility bills...

ashik_a_s

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:08 am

He has the tenancy agreement but it is another friend's anme of whom he is staying with... That is the problem....

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 am

Ashik,

Even I had a similar problem... So I booked hotel accommodation as I did not wanted to take any risk....

aug_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by aug_hsmp » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 am

Hi ashik_a_s/reincarnation,

I'm planning to apply my EC on 16th Jan from vfs-blr. I have read that you both have submitted your documents today only.

How much time vfs-blr takes for whole process, from document checking to fee submission?

I don't want to take a whole day leave from my office. So, when I should go there in morning or after noon to avoid waiting at their office?

Had you guys taken prior appointment?

Do they accept credit card or they take the fees only in cash?

Pls. share your exp. at vfs office.

Thanks In Advance,
-Amrit

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 am

Well..if you can take a prior appointmnet, its better. Thought the security guy will ask you to stand in the common line..irrespective of appointment or not..but once you are inside..I guess, you will have a preference. So, make sure you mail them early...Tomorrow they are closed...So, ideally you should have mailed them today morning itself...as their website says you should schedule it before 3 PM.

The time really depends on the crowd..so if you dont wanna bunk your work, then be there at 7 AM and you will be out by 11 hopefully...

VFS accepts DD or cash...