ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 (General) Language Requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamidg
Newly Registered

Tier2 (General) Language Requirement

Post by Hamidg » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 am

Hi there,

I'm going to apply for Tier2 extension working for the same company. I got my SoC and everything is ready. Just noticed something is wrong in the application form.

In section N, question N2, when I tick the box for Degree Taught in English, the form says go to question N5 which is for language test instead of question N7 which is Degree details. I've got Master's degree from a UK university and have always used that to prove my language skills.

As I'm already on Tier2, I can automatically meet the English requirements but I'm just worried that the case officer is not as smart!!!

Any idea/thought on this? I'm just paranoid as the whole process is nerve-racking!!!

Many thanks in advance
Hamid

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 (General) Language Requirement

Post by iworker » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 am

you dont need to send english language proof as you are on tier 2 and caseworker will know this. dont worry

Hamidg
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 (General) Language Requirement

Post by Hamidg » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 am

Many thanks iworker, maybe I'm a bit paranoid :)