ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr-M application financial requirements category A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

effell007

Flr-M application financial requirements category A

Post by effell007 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi all,
I going to apply spouse visa under Flr(M) for my wife who currently residing abroad. with regards to financial requirements I have been under current employer for last 15 months with annual contact £19,378. However, my income in last 12 month is £20,296. Being in category A means I must have been paid throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the application.

As per the guideline- "salaried employment – they must have been paid throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the application. Therefore the figure used towards the requirement will be the lowest level of annual salary received during the 6 month period."

My question is whether they calculate monthly or quarterly basis when it comes to-"at a level of gross annual salary/the lowest level" as 2 out of my last 6 month salary were below £1550 due to unpaid holiday which i covered following months.

In example (a) under Cate-A in guideline they grossed up on the basis of 1st 3 months and last 3 months prior to the application which is fine to me. But not sure which method (monthly/quarterly) they use to gross up annual summary.

your suggestions/experience will be much appreciated.

effell007

Re: Flr-M application financial requirements category A

Post by effell007 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:16 pm

My last 6 month salary as follows:

To calculate this annualized average for non-salaried employment in Category A the following calculation should be used:
(Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the financial requirement.
should I do through non-salaried employment??