ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 GENERAL REFUSED

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rosM
Newly Registered

TIER 2 GENERAL REFUSED

Post by rosM » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello Everyone

My Tier 2 General got rejected today due to the salary reason. As employer thought i was new entrant and gave me exact salary as listed in so code. But as the cos was for 5 year it is listed as experience worker which employer didn't realised.

So i have admin review option but as this was error from employer. I am not sure to go for admin review as its not any error from HO.

As my employer already applied for new U-cos today. Shall i apply fresh application or AR meanwhile?

Hope to get some suggestion.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: TIER 2 GENERAL REFUSED

Post by physicskate » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:34 pm

rosM wrote:Hello Everyone

My Tier 2 General got rejected today due to the salary reason. As employer thought i was new entrant and gave me exact salary as listed in so code. But as the cos was for 5 year it is listed as experience worker which employer didn't realised.

So i have admin review option but as this was error from employer. I am not sure to go for admin review as its not any error from HO.

As my employer already applied for new U-cos today. Shall i apply fresh application or AR meanwhile?

Hope to get some suggestion.
Fresh application. Not HO mistake, don't clog their system with pointless reviews... The decision was made correctly.