ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 14 of EEA PR form.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mall
Newly Registered

Section 14 of EEA PR form.

Post by mall » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi Guys.
I was going through Section 14 of the EEA PR form and the first question ask to tick more than one if relevant.It asks if dependent and the second question if a member of the household.I got abit confused because I have read that if you are dependant,You will show money transfer from your EEA sponsor.At the time I got my rc five years ago I didn't send any money transfer records as I didn't have any but I was dependant on my EEA national relative because I was not working but I lived with him.We only sent a proof of address of living in another EEA state with EEA national and proof of address of me living in the uk.
I have been working for five years and I don't really receive money from my EEA relative but we have been living in the same address.My question is should I tick both dependent and living in the same household or just tick the latter in other to avoid refusal.Can anyone help me with this please.