ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zsk_747
Ireland

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by zsk_747 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:13 pm

KingdomMan................Yours prediction its really wealth worth and I hope including me everyone will get their approval soon. KingdomMan could you tell me according to your experience, Can i able to get the approval in coming next ceremony ????

Applied on behalf of STAMP 4 EU FAM (5 Years)

Documents Sent : 06/07/2015
Documents Received: 08/07/2015
Acknowledgement Letter : 24/07/2015
Second Stage Letter: 9/09/2015
Approval Letter: Pending

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:23 pm

zsk_747 wrote:KingdomMan................Yours prediction its really wealth worth and I hope including me everyone will get their approval soon. KingdomMan could you tell me according to your experience, Can i able to get the approval in coming next ceremony ????

Applied on behalf of STAMP 4 EU FAM (5 Years)

Documents Sent : 06/07/2015
Documents Received: 08/07/2015
Acknowledgement Letter : 24/07/2015
Second Stage Letter: 9/09/2015
Approval Letter: Pending
It depends if you have no complex issues (like convictions, penalty points and fines) with yor application, then there's the likelihood that you may get your approval within 6 months of your application. With your timeline furnished here, I'll suggest you expect some good news between now and January 2016. I actually won't be surprised if you get an approval any moment now as other people have been approved within 2 - 6 months of applying. Good luck to you.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Thanks buddy.............Hope will get soon

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Any one delays approval for penalty point ?
Pls share your experience .

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:29 pm

iluvireland wrote:Any one delays approval for penalty point ?
Pls share your experience .
You only get penalty points for a traffic offence caused by your bad driving. Bad driving is bad behavior and you're required to be of good character at all times in the state. There are consequences for a bad behavior (over-speeding, drink driving, driving with no insurance or license or NCT). The severity of your traffic offence will determine your punishment which may be a slight or prolonged delay or outright deferment for a decision for approval.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:44 pm

My personal opinion drink driving . Driving without Insurence and licence they are serious offence . But

Excess speed limit and Nct should be minor

Should not impact any one application

No one drive 60 k/h in 60 k/h zone

If you drive over 60 k/h doesn't mean your a bad charectar

Pls do not take it personal its just my opinion

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 am

iluvireland wrote:My personal opinion drink driving . Driving without Insurence and licence they are serious offence . But

Yea, we are all entitled to our different opinion on issues and it's nothing to take personal. But it is pertinent you take note that obeying traffic rules and ordinances IS THE LAW and when you do otherwise by driving above a speed limit or do not have on your vehicle a valid NCT, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. It is an offence to break the (any) law while residing in the state and when caught, you can be assured that there'll be consequence(s) and it does impact on an application mate :!:

spinnerboy15
Newly Registered

Post by spinnerboy15 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:14 am

Can someone share there experience I am waiting on approval letter please read below thank you
Date of application 26 June 2015
1st acknowledgement 13 August
2nd acknowledgedment 26 August
No approval letter

Mushtaqcheema
Newly Registered

Post by Mushtaqcheema » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi Everyone ,

Just make a call to Citizenship office and ask about coming ceremony. They told me one more ceremony is in December, Date is not fixed yet. :D

Thanks

Regards

Mushtaqcheema
Newly Registered

Post by Mushtaqcheema » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:23 pm

spinnerboy15 wrote:Can someone share there experience I am waiting on approval letter please read below thank you
No approval letter
You applied at the end of June. Next you will receive the 2nd stage letter. If you have all good in your application. you definitely receive your approval at the end of November or Start of December. Good Luck for your application.

Thanks

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:09 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
iluvireland wrote:My personal opinion drink driving . Driving without Insurence and licence they are serious offence . But

Yea, we are all entitled to our different opinion on issues and it's nothing to take personal. But it is pertinent you take note that obeying traffic rules and ordinances IS THE LAW and when you do otherwise by driving above a speed limit or do not have on your vehicle a valid NCT, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. It is an offence to break the (any) law while residing in the state and when caught, you can be assured that there'll be consequence(s) and it does impact on an application mate :!:
I know it's law just saying its a minor offence and should
Not impact any one application .

spinnerboy15
Newly Registered

Post by spinnerboy15 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Mushtaqcheema wrote:
spinnerboy15 wrote:Can someone share there experience I am waiting on approval letter please read below thank you
No approval letter
You applied at the end of June. Next you will receive the 2nd stage letter. If you have all good in your application. you definitely receive your approval at the end of November or Start of December. Good Luck for your application.

Thanks
Thank you for you're kind reply mushtaqcheema I received my second letter telling me my application entered second stage successfully second stage received on 26 of august I am just trying to figure out time frame
Thank you Bro

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:34 pm

iluvireland wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

I know it's law just saying its a minor offence and should
Reasons why it would also attract a 'minor' delay in getting an approval too. I'm not trying to be a pessimist but just saying it as it is.

erica123
Newly Registered

Post by erica123 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi All .
I.ve been reading the forum today and wanted to ask if long term absence from the state is an issue with the application .
I have been on stamp 4 through work since I arrived in 2007 and I decided to apply only recently ( submitted application last week along with my wife .

I have been travelling extensively through work outside Ireland ofthen for more than 6 weeks except for 3 years since that is the nature of my job in Ireland - travel and get more business back in ireland !

In my application I have given a detailed breakdown of my travel dates and the reasons for the travel .
Also explained that ive always come back to my family - my 2 daughters are irish born and they and my wife have always been here since 2007

I had also asked my employers to provide a detailed reason each of the years with > 6 weeks absence and they have happily provided a letter - similar to the one I made explaining the nature of job , that i am salaried , taxed and always employed with them and the breakdown of the dates .

I am not sure if anyone else has the same or has had the same experience as mine and problems I should foresee with my application .

All my coworkers with similar absence > 6 weeks applied before me and there was no such clause untill the new form last year.

regards, Erik

gb1985

Post by gb1985 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:13 pm

iluvireland wrote: Excess speed limit and Nct should be minor
iluvireland wrote: I know it's law just saying its a minor offence and should
I respect your viewpoint, but I have differing view.

If a person unknowingly break a law or it is due to genuine mistake, or if situation is out of hand, it is possible that persons actions may be overlooked, but not in above scenarios. e.g. I know of someone who had to overstay his visa when all the flights were grounded due to volcanic ash in Iceland. if he decides to apply for naturalization, he will attach proof of the situation (and proof that he had informed immigration of his status) and I believe it will not be seen negatively.

Speeding or driving without NCT show disrespect for law as a person has intentionally broken the law. If a person is speeding, person is putting his/her life and that of fellow motorists as risk. The situation is same if a person drives car that is not roadworthy. So IMHO, these are serious offences and will impact application timelines.

erica123
Newly Registered

Post by erica123 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 am

erica123 wrote:Hi All .
I.ve been reading the forum today and wanted to ask if long term absence from the state is an issue with the application .
I have been on stamp 4 through work since I arrived in 2007 and I decided to apply only recently ( submitted application last week along with my wife .

I have been travelling extensively through work outside Ireland ofthen for more than 6 weeks except for 3 years since that is the nature of my job in Ireland - travel and get more business back in ireland !

In my application I have given a detailed breakdown of my travel dates and the reasons for the travel .
Also explained that ive always come back to my family - my 2 daughters are irish born and they and my wife have always been here since 2007

I had also asked my employers to provide a detailed reason each of the years with > 6 weeks absence and they have happily provided a letter - similar to the one I made explaining the nature of job , that i am salaried , taxed and always employed with them and the breakdown of the dates .

I am not sure if anyone else has the same or has had the same experience as mine and problems I should foresee with my application .

All my coworkers with similar absence > 6 weeks applied before me and there was no such clause untill the new form last year.

regards, Erik
can someone comment on this ?

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:25 pm

@erica123 I have seen people with more than 6 weeks away per year getting approval, also people being away for more than a couple of months getting their approval, but in their case they had a valid reason, and hence they could justify their absence.
From your post it appears that you have justified your absence from the state, given the nature of your job. Also you got your employer to detail your absence from the state. Moreover, your daughters are Irish which means you have family links in Ireland. Therefore, in my opinion I doubt this will delay your application. Good luck, keep us posted!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:48 pm

erica123 wrote:Hi All .

regards, Erik
Hello Erik,
Going through your message here, it's quite certain that your reasons for your long absentee from the state is due to the nature of your job and that's more than justified as you've explained the reasons to the INIS backed up with that of your employers. I'd say you are in a good stead for an approval soon. I wish you an accelerated approval mate! As Gracious2015 opined, please keep this forum posted.

erica123
Newly Registered

Post by erica123 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:32 pm

@gracious , kingdom - thanks for your replies . Yes we've given our reasons for absence and justified it with letters from employer . Lets see what happens :)
erika123

baaz80
Newly Registered

Post by baaz80 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi guys....
As anyone can share his experience that I submitted my application on 25 may 2015
1st acknowledgement on 03june2015
2nd acknowledgedment 10 August 2015 
Still dont get approval letter
Thanks

spiderman123
Newly Registered

Post by spiderman123 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 am

Hii
same here i applied on 12th May
2nd letter on 13 Auguust
and approval is still pending...
hope to hear them soom
have you send them any email ???
i did 10 days ago still says.. your character is now checiking...bla bla

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:04 pm

@spiderman123, @baaz80, and @spinnerboy15 - just the usual question, is your application complex, such as, convictions, penalty points, fines, over-speeding, drink driving, driving with no insurance or license or NCT etc?

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:16 pm

thanks for all the support guys ,kingdomman thanks a lot mate and i wish u all get your approval soon ,as i got mine today :D :D :D very happy

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Congrats Eclomansh, thats 7 months to approval for you!!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:12 pm

ELCOMANSH wrote:thanks for all the support guys ,kingdomman thanks a lot mate and i wish u all get your approval soon ,as i got mine today :D :D :D very happy
YES!! Congrats mate!!! Now you're in for the December citizenship ceremony so make sure you fulfill all the requirements in your letter of intent from the Minister as soon as you can. :)