ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiry about application forms

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dolores
Newly Registered

Post by dolores » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello everybody! I would really appreciate if somebody would be able to help me. Two close friends of mine have just got married. One of them has Lithuanian nationality where as the guy is from a non EU country. He has been on a student visa from April 2005 and in addition has been working only for 20 hours as law requires. His wife has been in UK from 2004 and has been registered with HO. What application shall they use in order to switch the student visa? Please any comments are welcome.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.