ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Staring for Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmanmirza
Newly Registered

Staring for Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by usmanmirza » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:36 am

Hello All,

I have just joined this forum and it seems very useful, I have few queries or questions and will welcome the replies from your guys..
I am currently living and working In UAE and want my wife to start applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa...

-I am a bit confused about 50,000 pounds and 200,000 pounds investment.. what is the difference, can we living overseas opt. for 50 K pounds option

-Can we buy a food franchise like domino's to attain the initial visa ??

-where to start with in this process ??

need expert opinion

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Staring for Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 pm

It is £200,000, there is no option to choose which value of investment you want to make. £50,000 route is only available to certain migrants who qualify. The link below has more information.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/overview
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GLL
BANNED

Re: Staring for Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by GLL » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Hello,

Do check the link with eligibility, but it is most likely you will need to go via the £200,000 route.

Regarding the business, you need to ensure that you can demonstrate that you (or your wife if she is the main applicant) have experience and skills in running the business you propose to undertake in the UK.

There are various options with regard to the choice of the business, franchise, investing in a private company, or if you have a good business idea you can set up a new business from scratch. You need to see what would suit most to your situation, preferences, background and experience and most importantly which business would help you to secure your visa.

If you need help with this, please feel free to get in touch, as we help entrepreneurs with selecting suitable businesses under Entrepreneur visa.