ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kickstart London by 1st Contact

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

texasdude
Newly Registered

Kickstart London by 1st Contact

Post by texasdude » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:59 am

Has anyone tried Kickstart London by 1st Contact? Is it worth it? Are they any good?

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:23 am

Unless they have modified their services recently, they are only focussed on HSMP and WHM holders from Australia, NZ and South Africa and all their services like assistance for bank accounts etc are directed to applicants from these countries.

texasdude
Newly Registered

Post by texasdude » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:57 pm

I have scheduled an appointment with them. I told them that I will be coming from US, and they did not seem to have a problem with that (at least not yet)

Vayu

Post by Vayu » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:02 pm

Have tried them, and to be honest, it is worth paying the £20 'bribe' to get the bank account and credit card through Natwest. Opening up a bank account here is a nightmare otherwise.

Also, even though they market their services through to Aussies, Kiwi's and SA's, they are a business, and will take your money no matter what nationality you are.

Remember, we Antipodeans are usually sons and daughters of migrants ourselves!