ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP for a wife: supporting documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

EEA FP for a wife: supporting documents

Post by a.s.b.o » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Guys, I am assisting a friend (truly so!!!) to apply for a EEA FP to accompany him in UK.

I am mindful of problems we had with own FP and try to be draconically laconic. I am justified in this, or more is needed. Please, help me to gel them to avoid some of the mistakes you might have done/ came across!!!

---

1. I APPLY FOR EEA FAMILY PERMIT TO JOIN MY HUSBAND IN UK. I WILL BE TRAVELLING TOGETHER WITH MY HUSBAND.
2. MY HUSBAND IS A LATVIAN CITIZEN, WHO ENTERED UK ON 27/09/2015. AT THIS MOMENT HE IS RESIDING IN UK FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. HE DOES NOT NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT HE IS A QUALIFIED EEA NATIONAL.
3. I DEMONSTRATE THAT WE ARE LEGALLY MARRIED. I ATTACH A CERTIFIED COPY OF MY HUSBANDS PASSPORT, MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND THE ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH TRANSLATION.

Finito!!!! Anything else to go in there?

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Re: EEA FP for a wife: supporting documents

Post by a.s.b.o » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 am

The application for the wife of a friend. It is not transparent in the intro but more so in the points below. Thank you

nouman_aziz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nouman_aziz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am

Hi,
could someone please tell me which form do we have to fill in for accompanying EEA spouse (family permit)? I've been on visa4UK website but was unable to find any section for Surinder Singh route or EEA family permit.

Also for people who are applying for EEA FP and EEA 2 to have strong proof to show centre of life please do as many of the followings

Register with medical/health services;
get EHIC
register with tax authorities;
buy property or rent out;
join library;
join voluntary group (charities);
go to evening/leisure classes;
learn language;

Best Regards
Nomi

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:01 pm

nouman_aziz wrote:Hi,
could someone please tell me which form do we have to fill in for accompanying EEA spouse (family permit)? I've been on visa4UK website but was unable to find any section for Surinder Singh route or EEA family permit.

Also for people who are applying for EEA FP and EEA 2 to have strong proof to show centre of life please do as many of the followings

Register with medical/health services;
get EHIC
register with tax authorities;
buy property or rent out;
join library;
join voluntary group (charities);
go to evening/leisure classes;
learn language;

Best Regards
Nomi
https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/surinder-singh
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.