ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland visa from Pakistan-Send appication to Dublin Option

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sali11

Ireland visa from Pakistan-Send appication to Dublin Option

Post by sali11 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:48 am

Hi
On Gerry's website here http://www.vfsglobalirelandvisa.com/Pak ... lance.html , it says:
"Please note, following completion of the biometric process, you have the option of submitting your supporting documents to the relevant Irish consular facility yourself or availing of the service offered by the visa application centre. "
I am wondering if anyone has used this option to send their application directly to Dublin after having Biometrics taken at Gerry's? Given that good percentage of processing time is consumed in getting the application to Dublin via Gerry's, this looks like a better option.

Thanks

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: Ireland visa from Pakistan-Send appication to Dublin Opt

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi sali11,

I can't comment on which option to use, but I can update you that our applications were in Karachi consulate for 6 weeks. We submitted application throughly vfs Islamabad.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi Hamza,

how do you know it was there in KHI for 6 weeks , and do you know why it was like this? This is very inefficient and slow.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Jamaal,

I checked with Karachi consulate,