ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non family member of EEA now living wit me

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gudgud1
Newly Registered

non family member of EEA now living wit me

Post by gudgud1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi ,
memebers and Moderators thanks in advance for your input.
story;
I am a British Citizen wit two kids, I meet a Lady in party but she is maried to EEA man but the marriage dnt seem to work the guy have more than five women in the street and dnt care abt this Lady at all so she decided to walk away from him .
This is her Brif history wit the guy:
she maried to this guy back home from 2010 and the guy brought her to the UK on April 2013 with an entry clerance visa for six months than later apply for Residence card and was granted on November 2013 and wil expire November 2018 and they live together for more than a year inthe Uk before serperated.

This is the situation now : This Lady is curently pregnant and living wit me .

Please this is my concerns and questions:
1, what her status now as Her Husband is not ready yet to divorce her can she file a petition against him so she can apply for RETENTION OF RESIDENCE?

2,Acording to the husband he said if he did not divorce her and she complete her five years she can automatically acquire permanent residence is it true ? or he jus trying to make things difficult for the lady in her future residence application

3, If God touch her husband and divorce her can she apply for ROR

4 In this situation what is the status of my child when she give birth ?taken into account she wil not divorce yet from this guy and I dnt want her to abort my baby

5 As am British citizen can I apply for British Passport for the child

6, currently am intending to add her on my Tenancy Agreement and add her too to my child tax credit and council tax will this have any impact on her future application when the husband divorce her? I have two kids from my EX I have divorce her and the the court and social service gave me the kids as she cant take care of them . Am fully employ and I have a good Job. THANKS in advance for any answers and suggestions to this situation

Obie
Ireland

Re: non family member of EEA now living wit me

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

The lady may divorce and may be able to retain her residence.

If the Child is born in the UK and you are the father. Which may be subject to verification, then the child may be British.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

gudgud1
Newly Registered

Post by gudgud1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:51 pm

[quote="Obie"]The lady may divorce and may be able to retain her residence.

If the Child is born in the UK and you are the father. Which may be subject to verification, then the child may be British.[/quote]

Thank u Obie for ur quick reply.God bless u.

1,what about adding her to my Tenancy agreement, Child tax credit and council tax ?

2,According to her Husband he said if they dnt divorce and it happen she complete her five years in the UK she will automatically acquire permanent residence which i dnt seem to believe is that true? once again thanks plz any one wit previous experince or similar case plz help

gudgud1
Newly Registered

Post by gudgud1 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:37 am

[quote="gudgud1"][quote="Obie"]The lady may divorce and may be able to retain her residence.

If the Child is born in the UK and you are the father. Which may be subject to verification, then the child may be British.[/quote]

Thank u Obie for ur quick reply.God bless u.

1,what about adding her to my Tenancy agreement, Child tax credit and council tax ?

2,According to her Husband he said if they dnt divorce and it happen she complete her five years in the UK she will automatically acquire permanent residence which i dnt seem to believe is that true? once again thanks plz any one wit previous experince or similar case plz help[/quote]

please can some one help on theis two question plz 1 and 2