ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letters formats avaliable for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cottongear

Naric Cover Letter format

Post by cottongear » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:38 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naric Cover Letter format:
Just thought of posting for everyones benefit. Please suggest if you have any better format
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 29-Oct-2007
To,
UK NARIC
Oriel House
Oriel Road
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL50 1XP
Dear Sir/Madam,

Ref: Online Application xxxxxxx
Sub: Cover letter for evaluation of educational qualification as per UK standards.

I am applying for HSMP approval and I would request you to evaluate my educational qualification as per UK standards and provide me with the Letter of Comparability.

I am providing the following documents in this regard:
1. NARIC application form
2. Copy of Degree Certificate
3. Copy of Mark sheets of all the 8 semesters

Request you to please send me the Letter of Comparability to the below address:
xxx
xxx Main, xx Cross,
xxxx 3rd stage, xxx Layout,
Bangalore,
INDIA,
56xxxxx
Phone: +91.xxxxxx
Email: xxx.xxx@gmail.com

For any further clarification or information please contact me at email id/ phone number provided here above.

Thanking your sir/madam,

Yours Truly,
<Your name>

Anthopogon

Post by Anthopogon » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:15 am

xxxx
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xsong
Newly Registered

Entry Clearrance?

Post by xsong » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Yes, a format/tips for Entry Clearance would be very helpful!
Question - I've just received my HSMP approval; is the EC a pretty simple "procedural" process, or is it very possible to be rejected?
Also, I'm not yet ready to leave for UK immediately, what's the recommended time frame to submit EC after HSMP, and then leave for the UK once received EC?
Many thanks,

XFS

cottongear

Request Cover letter for sections : 'Age ..' and 'English..'

Post by cottongear » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:03 am

Can anybody please post the covering letters for these 2 sections:

1. 'Age Assesment' section
2. 'English Laguage Requirement' section

Many Thanks,
CG

rasinrdj

Re: Request Cover letter for sections : 'Age ..' and 'Englis

Post by rasinrdj » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:31 pm

No need letters for them, just mention as points on your main covering letter.
cottongear wrote:Can anybody please post the covering letters for these 2 sections:

1. 'Age Assesment' section
2. 'English Laguage Requirement' section

Many Thanks,
CG

Hummer

Cover letter for the Application for Highly Skilled Migrant

Post by Hummer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:56 am

Dated: 16th Nov 2007

To,
The Immigration Officer
Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Cover letter for the Application for Highly Skilled Migrant Programme

I xxxxxxxx, wish to apply for United Kingdom visa under HSMP scheme. Following are the list of documents provided with my HSMP application.

1. Qualifications Section – 35 points claimed
a. Cover letter for Qualifications section
b. Original Masters Degree Certificate (Master of Computer Applications)
c. Letter of Comparability from UK NARIC stating that MCA is comparable to British taught Master’s degree standard
d. MCA Final Semester (6th semester) mark list that is showing the history of marks obtained starting from 1st semester

2. Previous Earnings Section – 40 points claimed
a. Cover letter for Previous Earnings section
b. Duly filled Salaried_Employment.xls template
c. 12 months Wage slips signed and stamped by my employer, xxxx Payroll department, covering full claim period (Nov 2006 – Oct 2007).
d. Latest Income Tax Returns acknowledgement (ITR 1) which covers five months of my claim period (i.e. Nov 2006 – March 2007)
e. 12 months Bank Statements for the full claim period (Nov 2006 – Oct 2007) showing my Net salary credited into HDFC Bank.
f. Original Form 16(Personal Tax return given by employer xxxxx) which covers five months of my claim period(i.e. Nov 2006 – March 2007)
g. Printout of the “Salary Credited for October 07â€

Hummer

Cover letter for Qualifications Section

Post by Hummer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am

To,
The Immigration Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Cover letter for Qualifications Section.

I did my Master of Computer Applications (3 years) from Cochin University of Science and Technology in May 2003. MCA is a professional qualification which is equivalent to UK masters degree according to UK NARIC. As per the Annexure C, paragraph 8 and 9 of hsmp1guidance document, I am claiming 35 points in the Qualifications section. Please find two required evidences and one additional evidence as enclosed. I request you to kindly consider the evidences provided by me and grant me the points I claimed for.

Required Evidences

1. I have included my Original MCA Degree certificate, showing the date of the award, title of the award, name of the awarding institution and my name.
2. I have included the Original letter from UK NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Center) stating that MCA from Cochin University of Science and Technology is equivalent to British taught Master’s degree.
3. Original MCA Final Semester (6th) mark list that is showing the history of marks obtained starting from 1st semester.

Further more this point is also mentioned on my University’s official website.
http://dept.cusat.ac.in/index.php?deptcode=dca

University Details:

Head of the Department
Department of Computer Applications
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Trikakkara, Cochin
Kerala – 682022
India

Ph: +91 484 2576253
E Mail: dcahod@cusat.ac.in

Hummer

Cover letter for Previous Earnings Section

Post by Hummer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:24 am

To,
The Immigration Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Cover letter for Previous Earnings Section.

I Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, currently work in Xxxxxxxx India Private Limited as Quality Assurance Engineer. As per the Annexure C of hsmp1guidance document, India is a “Code Dâ€

Hummer

Cover letter for Age assessment section.

Post by Hummer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:26 am

To,
The Immigration Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Cover letter for Age assessment section.

I xxxxxx was born on xxxxxxxxx, and I am xxxx years old as of xxxxxxxxxx. As per the Annexure C, paragraph 80 of hsmp1guidance document, I am claiming xxxxx points in the Age assessment section. Please find one required evidence and one additional evidence as enclosed. I request you to kindly consider the evidences provided.

Required Evidences

1. I have included my original full Indian Driving License. On the fifth page of the driving license, the “Date of Birthâ€

Hummer

Cover letter for English Language Requirement Section

Post by Hummer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:27 am

To,
The Immigration Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Cover letter for English Language Requirement Section.

I did my Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics (3 year) from xxxxxxxxx. Throughout my Bachelors programme the medium of instruction was English. As per the annexure E, paragraph 13 of hsmp1guidance document, I have provided two required evidences. I request you to kindly consider the evidences provided by me.

Required Evidences

1. I have included my original Degree certificate, showing the date of the award, title of the award, name of the awarding institution and my name.
2. I have included the original letter from my University showing my name, qualification obtained, date of the award of the degree and confirming that the medium of instruction through out (all three years) my Bachelors programme was English.

Further more this point is also mentioned on my University’s official website.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Through out India, the medium of instruction for graduation courses is English. Also the duration for Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) course is 3 years across India.

University Details:
Xxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:49 pm

UK NARIC
Oriel House
Oriel Road
Cheltenham
GL50 1XP
UK
December 6, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,
Subject: Letter of Comparability with Fast Track (48 hours) Service
I wish to get a letter of comparability for my qualifications which I have earned from HEC (Higher Education Commission) recognized University in <Country Name>. I have two degrees one is Bachelor of ABC and the other is Master of XYZ which were awarded to me in 2000 and 2002 respectively. I wish to avail your fast track service to get the letter of comparability. Detail of the documents which I am sending you for this is as follows:

1. Bachelor of ABC
I earned this degree in 2000 from University of the XXXX, ZZZZ. I am sending you the following documents in this regard;

1.1. A copy of the Degree which was issued to me by the University in XYZ.
1.2. A copy of Result card of Part 1
1.3. A copy of Result card of Part 2

2. Master of XYZ
I earned this degree from University of the XXXX, ZZZZ in 2002. I have not yet received my degree as this is still in process and University will provide me the degree in due course. So I am sending you the following documents in this regard;

2.1. A copy of Transcript that is approved from the Examination Controller of the University.
2.2. A copy of bona fide certificate from the University stating that the degree will be issued in due course.

I need this letter of comparability to apply for HSMP UK.
Incase you need any further documents or details you can contact me on my given contact info.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

X.Y.Z
Email: abc@xyz.com
Tel: +1234
Cell: +6789

Gov
Newly Registered

Post by Gov » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:43 am

As requested by crusador0408, I paste the financial sponsor letter for EC here.

Letter for Sponsorship

From,
XXXXX,
XXXXX,
XXXXX,
XXXXX,
India.

To,
The Immigration Officer,
British High Commission,
Chennai,
India.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Financial Sponsorship for XXXXXXXXXXXX

This is to inform your kind office that I would like to financially sponsor my son XXXXXXXXXXXX, after he arrives in the UK and until he finds a suitable job and accommodation. If required by him, I will be assisting him financially from all my savings and properties on my name. I would like to assure you that he will not claim any public funds in this regard. With this letter, I have enclosed documents of properties on my name, which were acquired through my savings and through inheritance.

Enclosed Documents:
1. Notarized copies of registration paper of all houses
2. Notarized documents for Agricultural lands
3. Notarized copies of fixed deposit certs, shares certs, MF statements, NSC certs

I hope that my supporting letter will assist in XXXXXXXXX Entry Clearance under HSMP. Please consider his case favourably.

If you have any questions or queries or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me on +91-9999999999 or +91-4144-999999.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,

[xxxxxxxname].
November xx, 2007.

Hope it helps.

capwinters
Newly Registered

Post by capwinters » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi,
my question has to do with the format of the original letter from the awarding body on the official letter headed paper for English requirement. So i hope this is the best place to post.

What does officially headed paper exactly mean, is it somethin like "xxx university, regitars office" at the upper left of the letter or sth else?

It would be very nice if sone makes it clear or even put a full sample.

thx,

niruv

Post by niruv » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:54 pm

capwinters,
Original letter mean that it should be on the university(awarding body of your bachelors degree) letter head which should be sealed and signed by the authorities.

Cheers,
Niruv

getkumars
Newly Registered

Cover letter for maintainence fund

Post by getkumars » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

hi,

I am planning to apply next week.Any handy format for cover letter for maintainence fund.

regds
kumar

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:17 am

Hi All,

I am looking a covering for house agreement, it would be great if someone plz help me on this.

Mail ID: salinaworks@hotmail.com

Regards
salina

nabsha

Request for Gift Deed Format!!!

Post by nabsha » Mon May 26, 2008 8:30 am

Hi All,

Is there anyone who has used Gift Deed for EC. Can you kindly send me the gift deed format.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Nabsha

Alishah

Covering Letter for WP visa

Post by Alishah » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:47 am

I applied and remain successful on Work Permit basis, therefore thought to share my Covering Letter with you. You just need to make changes as per your requirements.

Date Month 2008

Deputy British High Commission
Visa Officer
City. Country

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing this letter in relation to the job opportunity offered to me as --------- by --------- Please see the attached job agreement for detail.

My employer has successfully completed the work permit process at their end and delivered me the UK work permit document. I have attached the required documents and evidences for your consideration in order to proceed for the work visa.

I will be stationed at following job site address:

Company NameLocationAddressCountyPost CodePh: 0044 Fax: 0044

My employer has provided me initial accommodation at following location:

Hotel Name
County
Post Code
Ph: 0044
Fax: 0044

Company Name, a division of the ----- Group, is a leading integrated UK ------ company was established in the result of the demerger of the -------. They supply ----- and ------ through their retail business -------. They operate and manage their portfolio of flexible, low-cost -------------- and are developing innovative ------related technologies. They share their unique expertise with operators around the world, and are also market leaders in ----------------- production.

I have served for ------ from ------ to ------- as a Key member of Engineering team, who supported the Operation and Maintenance business of -------- in -------- at ------ Station.

Currently I am working with ------------ as Manager Engineering, Energy & Infrastructure. -------- is a highly diversified global --------- company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of ------------ and --------------- products.

With over 70,000 employees worldwide and a global presence in more than 130 countries, ----------------- is part of the global --------------- corporation of --------------, USA.

----------------- is one of the largest manufacturing public companies quoted on the ------------ stock exchange in which USA based --------- owns 78% shares. In my current role I am reporting to Plant Manager who is responsible for the manufacturing in Country and report to vice President in USA.

With more than 18 years of experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering mainly in the ------------- industry for large and international companies. As an expert with proven cross-functional qualifications that spans from operations to marketing, I feel confident that I would be an asset for any organization. I am currently exploring new opportunities that will allow me to use my dynamic experience and skills for future growth of the company business.

I have attached my CV that contains the detail of my academic and Professional background that values to any organisation. Over the years, I have been faced with a number of professional challenges, meeting each head on with positive attitude, anticipation, and direction, resulting in execution of the appropriate solution. I have attached several local and international awards. Detail is available in the attached CV.

I look forward to receiving the work permit visa in order to join my employer ------- and commence my work. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best Regards

Name
Passport no:
Email:
Address:
Phone no:
Cell no:

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:48 am

Hi,

This is kandasamy Damodaran. Currently I am in UK under work permit and I am planning to apply for tier 1 general application. For maintenance funds I am showing my Indian salary balance which is in ICICI bank. I need to request my bank to give a letter stating that I am having the enough balance in my account. If you any covering letter format for requesting the same please share with me.

Regards

Kandasamy

Tier1Aspirant1
Newly Registered

Cover Letter for tier1

Post by Tier1Aspirant1 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Is cover letter required for Tier1 App also.

If yes what is a good format for it

hsmpabc
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpabc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi all,
If anyone could post the cover letter for T1(HSMP) extension under JR? Thanks!

Nitin.S
Newly Registered

Post by Nitin.S » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 am

sshanmug wrote:Wonderful work Niruv . Thanks a lot.

If anyone has letter format regarding the source on income to one's bank account (say, a gift from father to son for his HSMP) please post it.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

There is NO need of any letter.... they are concerned about the money in your bank account for 3 months. The money should be more than 250000/- for 3 months.

deepakbgl
Newly Registered

Covering letter for Tier1 PBS General - New application

Post by deepakbgl » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 pm

(Format a little skewed since i used a table to depict the documents enclosed)
Deepak Ravindran Dated: October 6th, 2008
Email: deepakbgl@gmail.com
Phone No: +919980019679

The Assessing Officer,
British Deputy High Commission,
Chennai, India.

Sub: Application for Tier 1 (General) highly skilled workers

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Deepak Ravindran, wish to apply for entry clearance to work in the UK under ‘Tier 1 (General) -highly skilled worker’ of the Points Based System (PBS).

I have claimed 85 points in the attributes section, 10 points for English requirement and 10 points for maintenance funds on a self evaluation basis using the ‘Self Assessment Tool’.

Following is the list of documents provided along with my application.

Attributes
Points Claimed
Documents Provided:-
Original Passport

Qualifications
1. Original Degree Certificate
2. 3 Years Mark Sheets
3. BIA Tool Self Assessment Summary

Earnings
1. Last 12 mts Pay slips sealed and signed
2. 12 mts Bank Statement with Net Salary
English Language
1. Original Degree Certificate
2. BIA Tool Self Assessment Summary
Maintenance
1. Last 3 mts Bank Statement
2. Letter from Bank confirming min balance
Other Supporting Docs

Qualification
Education Certificates from X Grade onwards

I trust the information provided above is satisfactory. If you have any queries or require additional information regarding any aspect of the application, please do not hesitate to contact me through your usual modes of communication.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

sudhakart
Newly Registered

Source of income - gift deed

Post by sudhakart » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:19 am

Hi All,

Can anyone have gift deed format to show the source of income for the maintainance fund (2800GBP)

Your help would be much appreciated.

Sudhakar

jacob79
Newly Registered

Tier 1

Post by jacob79 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:50 am

Dear All,

I am an tier 1 visa aspirant.Is it really needed to take the help of a consultant for filling the application?Is the process really cumbersome?Can anyone pls guide me on this.

Thanks

Jacob