ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing HSMP approval letter / docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stingray
Newly Registered

Missing HSMP approval letter / docs

Post by Stingray » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:20 pm

Hello,

I applied for HSMP some months ago, after some time I contacted HO and I was informed that a decision has been taken on my case and my letter +docs have been posted back to me.
After waiting for more than 12 weeks as recommended, I still could not find the docs. I suspected some foul play in my postal system.

HO now advised me to apply for a re-print, which I did and fortunately, it was approved and I got the reprinted letter by post.

I am supposed to apply for EC between now and January, but the problem now is that I don't have the Original docs which I used in applying for HSMP, since they got missing in transit.

What do I do now because I need those docs to apply for EC, even my original IELTS result is among the missing docs. But luckily, it was a transcript that was included in the first package, so I still have my original degree certificate to present.

Will my not being able to produce all the docs submitted for the initial HSMP application affect the decision on EC?
Any advice on how to get around this problem will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

prem12

Re: Missing HSMP approval letter / docs

Post by prem12 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 am

Get a letter from HSMP stating the same.
________
LIVE SEX
Last edited by prem12 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:47 pm

go to your local post office and check if they have your docs. it might just be sitting there in the past 12 weeks.