ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA EFM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bc4indian

EEA EFM

Post by Bc4indian » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi All,

one of my friend who is a non-EEA national(Indian) with EEA PR (Married to EEA citizen) wants to sponsor his cousin who is from India but in the UK on tier 4 visa and is financially dependent on him.

Is his cousin eligible for EEA Extended family member visa and Can he apply as apply as EEA EFM whilst in the UK?

Thanks

Bc4indian

Re: EEA EFM

Post by Bc4indian » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Anyone?

Bc4indian

Post by Bc4indian » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Bc4indian wrote:Hi All,

one of my friend who is a non-EEA national(Indian) with EEA PR (Married to EEA citizen) wants to sponsor his cousin who is from India but in the UK on tier 4 visa and is financially dependent on him.

Is his cousin eligible for EEA Extended family member visa and Can he apply as apply as EEA EFM whilst in the UK?

Thanks

Orxy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Orxy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Bc4indian wrote:Hi All,

Thanks

Hi, his nephew is an extended family member also dependent on his cousin who is married to an EEA national.
Does he lives with them in the UK?
The other requirement is whether he was dependent on his cousin or his wife whilst in India or was a member of his (or his wife's) household abroad.
Obviously, evidence of above is necessary.

I know a case similar to this, the only difference was that the applicant was a sister of a non-EEA national, who was married to an EEA national. He sponsored her studies and living in the UK, at the end she straight away got a permanent residence card instead of the residence card for 5 yrs.