ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Merchant name for Naturalisation payment taken from the card

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexsas
Newly Registered

Merchant name for Naturalisation payment taken from the card

Post by alexsas » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Dear those who have recently applied for Naturalisation, I will very much appreciate your help.

We are about to apply ourselves, paying by Barclaycard card - and we phoned the bank today to make sure they let the payment through when Home office tries taking it.

They requested the name of the merchant - which we guessed as "Home office", but we are not 100% sure how they decide to call themselves, hence this post.

Can please anyone who had had the payment taken from their cards for naturalisation, post the name of the company as you see on your statement?

Many thanks in advance,
Alexey.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Merchant name for Naturalisation payment taken from the

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Nationality Directorate or slightly abbreviated second word, depends on the bank
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:45 pm

On my credit card statement for my hubbys application it said ' Nationality Directorate Liverpool

azanpk786
Newly Registered

Post by azanpk786 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:18 pm

I used asda credit card on my statement I check it : Nationality Directorate Liverpool

alexsas
Newly Registered

Post by alexsas » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:40 pm

CR001, chocolateorange88, azanpk786 - many thanks for your prompt responses.

I am super impressed with the quick and helpful reaction from the forum. Thanks again everyone.