ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LR ILR application submitted - What's Next?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ralucier
Newly Registered

LR ILR application submitted - What's Next?

Post by Ralucier » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:12 am

Hi. I tried searching topics to answer this question, but can't find anything.

I filed a SET LR (before current visa expired). My payment was taken, my biometric instructions came last week and I had that done at the Post Office. What's next? What will the Home Office do next, typically?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What's Next?

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:50 am

Look at your case and immigration history, HMRC records, etc and then make a decision. You will need to be patient and wait. Why did you not apply in person for a same day decision?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ralucier
Newly Registered

Post by Ralucier » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Because of the extra money plus my solicits said my documentation would have been not straightforward enough for the same day service.

But that's it though? No more paperwork or interviews? Just waiting? I'm OK with waiting.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:18 pm

If HO require anything else, they will write to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.