ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Al who applied EC on/bfr 25-oct-07 and did not yt recv it

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sxprak2
Newly Registered

Al who applied EC on/bfr 25-oct-07 and did not yt recv it

Post by sxprak2 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:16 am

Hi All,

I applied for EC on 25th Oct from VFS Bangalore.

1)I did not yet receive the descision while all whom i knew who applied with me that day got the visa last week.
2)BHC(chennai.visaenquiry) says that my integra report is received But application is "pending checks " it will take 2 more weeks.
3)There is no sign of integra checks i.e. no one called employer. While people who got the visa were called by integra and bhc.

applicants who hav a similar case i.e. who applied for EC on or before 25th october and did not yet receive the descision, please post here.

sxprak2
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sxprak2 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:58 am

Dear Readers...

Does anyone among the readers applied for EC from bangalore on/before 25 th October and did not yet receive it ?

Wanted to know above as I wanna clear the doubt that I am the only one left. i dont want to be "The Chosen One" :)

rahul_stb
Newly Registered

Post by rahul_stb » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:46 am

I have applied (EC)from delhi on 25 Nov...got my visa back on 19 Nov...in my case there was no integra done...So don't worry call the embasy...vfs won't help...