ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Joint Utility bills Compulsary ???

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aligo
Ireland

Is Joint Utility bills Compulsary ???

Post by aligo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi
I got a 6 months temporary stamp 4 letter but the INIS refused to register me and asked for more proof verbally. I know I should have been more persistent and requested in written but never did. Now my question is that I do not have any stamp 4 or visa on passport not even to open a pps number and the only thing I am lacking in my EU1 requirement is the joint utility bills on both our names. I am being living with my friends and all the bills are on their names so I only have the option of TV licence but they only issue it on one name so If I just do it for the EU spouse will they object to it. Anyone sent the utility bills on just the EU spouse name and not on the applicant name or similar sort of situations please help
thanks
ali

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Is Joint Utility bills Compulsary ???

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:59 am

I never heard temporary permission denied even after permission granted from INIS :o I think they are not satisfy with the documents you have provided to them, did they ask you to provide joint utility bills?! or just utility bills?! and why don't you try get PPS number yet?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:20 am

Well in my case they did refuse to register me even with letter from the department. I do not understand by they are not satisfied with my documents. If they are not then why did they issue me a temporary stam4 letter. And I have sent what the required documents are apart from the utility bills. And how can I get a pps when I don't have the visa and nobody is going to offer me an offer letter for job too without a visa.
I just wanted to see if the utility bill on one name will be ok to send

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:18 pm

They say utility bills on both of our names but not joint so try get some bills as much as you can, did you ever go to the social welfare office with your EU spouse to apply for the pps number? if so what documents did you bring? because we obtained without job offer..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am

I didnt get that point, you are saying that they want more proof verbally, so why would they ask for a Joint utility bill, Joint utillity bill is not a requirement but you can submit two bills on you and your spouses name, if you are sharing with someone than ask them to ring the billing comapnies and add your name and your spouses name, that should be enough. Are you from the UK and trying to register here? Immigration is clamping down on people who are coming from the UK and applying for a residency here in Ireland because all the data between UK and Ireland is shared now and they can check everything.
Stay strong & never Give up!

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 pm

yeh Griffith My wife from Uk I came from Pakistan
Well we have sent payslips and tenancy letter only one final bill remaining
since I do not have a visa It is hard for me to get a bill. esb and upc is not an option they are on my friend's name