ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July 2015 Naturalization Application TIMELINE ONLY

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: July 2015 Naturalization Application TIMELINE ONLY

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:51 am

kaassh wrote:It's a lengthy debate but it comes under Hume right when you are settled some where legally, there was a bill passed not a long ago in which they said it's a privilege due to for those who are threat to country. If you have a look into Human right act I hope that will clarify it also there are other laws as well.
Why don't you provide the link and text of what you are claiming above.

It is not a human rights issue re applying for, waiting for, approval or refusal of citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akbarim

Post by akbarim » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:36 pm

kaassh wrote:I have applied on 17 july still waiting even there are people in question before us and they are waiting too so let's calm down, but I'm going to raise this matter with HO and MP's after paying that much money at least we would like to see status of our application online, like tracking system there is no way an application should take away at least half of year from your life, it's very simple and basic I know little bit system that how does it works but not all the way, once people get nationality they just move on and never look back so I think we all should be writing a letter to mps and HO, we are now part of community and paying equal taxes, I my self do not appropriate to call HO and after long wait listen answer that they can't tell us about our own application. That's just out of order, I'm going g to write tomorrow and update forum I think you all should do the same.
Hey Kaassh

Please be patient and have faith. We had the same timeline and I only received mine on 30th which was dated 21st so it might be possible that yours is on its way. I know how it feels when you keep on expecting a brown envelope and it doesnt arrive but when it arrives, one forget all the wait in a matter of secs. Its a once in a lifetime process and you should only have stronger hope when others get their approvals. Next week might change everything for you so stay put mate ;-)

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
kaassh wrote:It's a lengthy debate but it comes under Hume right when you are settled some where legally, there was a bill passed not a long ago in which they said it's a privilege due to for those who are threat to country. If you have a look into Human right act I hope that will clarify it also there are other laws as well.
Why don't you provide the link and text of what you are claiming above.

It is not a human rights issue re applying for, waiting for, approval or refusal of citizenship.

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/Nationality.aspx

I think it's better if we stick with original topic Rather then having debate, there are 100 of links and it's very lengthy debate, so let's stick to the topic.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:51 pm

That would be applicable to nationality in country of origin/birth and not the application for citizenship in the context of form AN which is an application by choice of someone with another nationality already.
I think it's better if we stick with original topic Rather then having debate, there are 100 of links and it's very lengthy debate, so let's stick to the topic.
Would be fine if you were not providing incorrect information and giving applicants false hope.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 pm

My application is nearly 4 months but hasnt decided yet.

arizonabar
Newly Registered

Post by arizonabar » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years Ancestry ILR, married to BC
Language criteria met: National of majority English speaking country
Nationality: Australian
Method of application: NCS (East Sussex council)
Date of application: 2/7/15
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Date of acknowledgement: 10/7/15
Date money gone off account: 10/7/15
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 10/7/15
Biometrics done: 4/8/15
Date of approval: 28/9/15
Date of ceremony: 21/10/15
Date applied for passports: 26/10/15
Date passports received: Waiting

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I applied on 13th july 2015 and about 4 months already gone.i am concerning about my file because i have 5 traffic offence one of them is speeding which was got 3 points by police on my licence but when i view my licence via gov.uk it says i got this fine from court but i didnt go to court.why gov.uk shows my 3 points given by court.the police gave that.i am thinking does it affect my application.my other 4 traffic offences are parking double yellow line and parking without permit and driving without care.i dont have any bad history in the past.but why it s been late.even the people getting approvals who applied after me.pls comment.

Ishjon

Post by Ishjon » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:06 pm

Mhrkrd, wait is normal, there are people who been waiting for longer then you, and it can take up to six month or even longer on some casses to get the decision from Home Office.

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:45 pm

CR001 wrote:That would be applicable to nationality in country of origin/birth and not the application for citizenship in the context of form AN which is an application by choice of someone with another nationality already.
Would be fine if you were not providing incorrect information and giving applicants false hope.
Listen pal you need to do some reserve and I'm not giving any one any advise now will you give me a break please.

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Mhrkrd wrote:I applied on 13th july 2015 and about 4 months already gone.i am concerning about my file because i have 5 traffic offence one of them is speeding which was got 3 points by police on my licence but when i view my licence via gov.uk it says i got this fine from court but i didnt go to court.why gov.uk shows my 3 points given by court.the police gave that.i am thinking does it affect my application.my other 4 traffic offences are parking double yellow line and parking without permit and driving without care.i dont have any bad history in the past.but why it s been late.even the people getting approvals who applied after me.pls comment.
Regarding your traffic offence I would call DVLA and ask about it and take it from there, I would start getting g worried after receiving a refusal letter, so take it easy, a's long as you be honest with them I think that should not be a big problem I'm not expert it would be batter If some one can shed some light on it who has similar kind of experience and has been approved or some one who knows about it.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I called related police department they said the fine was given by police not court thats normal procedure which is seems was given by court
Hopefully it is not gonna problem.
Thank you very much for comments

silverlining
Newly Registered

Post by silverlining » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Mhrkrd wrote:I applied on 13th july 2015 and about 4 months already gone.i am concerning about my file because i have 5 traffic offence one of them is speeding which was got 3 points by police on my licence but when i view my licence via gov.uk it says i got this fine from court but i didnt go to court.why gov.uk shows my 3 points given by court.the police gave that.i am thinking does it affect my application.my other 4 traffic offences are parking double yellow line and parking without permit and driving without care.i dont have any bad history in the past.but why it s been late.even the people getting approvals who applied after me.pls comment.
Points are always given by court. The only difference is that you didn't go to the court and contested your case. In that case, it would be a completely different matter and 3 year rule will apply.
It also depends upon when the offences were committed. one FPN in the last 12months is allowed.
All the best.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:51 pm

silverlining wrote:
Points are always given by court. The only difference is that you didn't go to the court and contested your case. In that case, it would be a completely different matter and 3 year rule will apply.
It also depends upon when the offences were committed. one FPN in the last 12months is allowed.
All the best.
I have 5 traffic offences
1.speeding and got 3 points
2.speeding and attended course
3.parking double yellow line and paid on same day
4.parking without permit and paid in one week
5.driving without care and attended course
All this happened in one last year unlucky
I dont have any bad history in the past
What do you think about my application do you reckon can i get refuse?comment pls

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Mhrkrd wrote:
silverlining wrote:
All the best.
What do you think about my application do you reckon can i get refuse?comment pls
Technically 3 offences I think, parking fines go against the vehicle registration number but it's good you have declared them. Your parking fines would not be shown on system as parking is controlled by council unless double yellow fine was issued by police which is very rare.
So don't worry mate, we are all waiting and will get a good news soon.

sohail777
Newly Registered

Post by sohail777 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:47 am

Eligibility criteria: 5 years tier1 + 1 year ILR (Main applicant,Spouse & Child)
Method of application: Postal
Date of application: 09/07/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: 10/07/2015 (Royal Mail Tracking Service)
Payment method: DD
Date money gone off account: 17/07/2015
Date of acknowledgement :23/07/2015 dated 17/07/2015
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 25/07/2015
Biometrics done: 27/07/2015
Date of approval: 04/11/2015

ugursa
Newly Registered

Post by ugursa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Eligibility criteria: AN6
Language criteria met:ESOL B1 (Before 6th of April),Life in UK
Nationality:Turkish
Method of application: NCS southampton
Date of application:15/07/15
Payment method: Debit card
Date of receipt by UKBA:16/07/15
Date of acknowledgement :22/07/15
Date money gone off account: 23/07/15
Date of letter requesting biometrics:22/07/15
Biometrics done : 25/07/15
Date of approval : WAITING
Date of ceremony : WAITING

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you for comments

silverlining
Newly Registered

Post by silverlining » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Mhrkrd wrote:
silverlining wrote:
All the best.
Well the rules are not very specific about the number of offences and they use the term "numerous". I have yet to see a person who was refused on the bases of FPN or PCN. Personally, I do not think its easy to declare somebody of bad character on the basis of these minor traffic offences. So, if your rest of the history is good, then I would stay optimistic at this stage. Best of luck!!!

hks99
Newly Registered

Post by hks99 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:27 pm

People, It seems July applications are stalled. No new July approvals from HO?

kaassh
Newly Registered

Post by kaassh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 pm

hks99 wrote:People, It seems July applications are stalled. No new July approvals from HO?
It might be unlucky month for us but we will get it sooner or later

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Approval Update
March_LR14 wrote:Eligibility criteria: 10 years + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: LIUK + Expired Ielts
Nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: NCS Harrow
Date of application: 08-07-15
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 09-07-15
Date of acknowledgement : 17-07-15 (Email)
Date money gone off account: 16-07-15
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 16-07-15 (Received on 20-07-15)
Biometrics done : 20-07-15
Date of approval : 06-11-2015 (dated 30-10-2015)
Date of ceremony : will book on tuesday as council system was down
Date applied for passports : waiting
Date passports received: waiting

rj062015
Newly Registered

Post by rj062015 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Congratulation my friend
best of luck for the rest of the part
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:15 pm

rj062015 wrote:Congratulation my friend
best of luck for the rest of the part
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks rj062015.

I wish and pray that all my friends on this forum who are waiting should receive their approval soon.

I know how frustrating this wait can be as i have gone through this with all of you.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:38 am

All the best.[/quote]
What do you think about my application do you reckon can i get refuse?comment pls[/quote]

Well the rules are not very specific about the number of offences and they use the term "numerous". I have yet to see a person who was refused on the bases of FPN or PCN. Personally, I do not think its easy to declare somebody of bad character on the basis of these minor traffic offences. So, if your rest of the history is good, then I would stay optimistic at this stage. Best of luck!!![/quote]

Thank you very much for your comment.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 am

Hi
I made my citizenship application via post not ncs.when i made i put extra special delivery envelope to bag.and i check everday from royalmail website.but not news till now.do you think so homeoffice will send with special delivery envelope that i put or send via second class post.please comment if you have information about this.thank you very much.good luck to people who is still waiting.