ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much Time for Appeal?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaugupta

How much Time for Appeal?

Post by gaugupta » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for Entry Clerance. But it got rejected due to Points claimed for earning. Now Can you tell me normally how much time
they take if I go for Appeal.

Also do i have to submit all the documents.

Thanks

Gaurav

jd
Member of Standing

Re: How much Time for Appeal?

Post by jd » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:13 pm

Hi,

what exactly they said? They are not supposed to evaluate points? Its part of initial HSMP.

Regards,
JD
gaugupta wrote:Hi All,

I have applied for Entry Clerance. But it got rejected due to Points claimed for earning. Now Can you tell me normally how much time
they take if I go for Appeal.

Also do i have to submit all the documents.

Thanks

Gaurav

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:38 pm

They are not supposed to, but they do.

Last EC refusal I did on HSMP was from Pakistan and it took over six months.

What is it they are doubting?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:13 am

Hi VictoriaS,

I applied from Islamabad Pakistan today.

If I get refused :) will you do my appeal? Just in case!

Regards,
JD
VictoriaS wrote:They are not supposed to, but they do.

Last EC refusal I did on HSMP was from Pakistan and it took over six months.

What is it they are doubting?

Victoria

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:05 am

E-mail me and we'll see. But I hope it won't be needed.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

gaugupta

Entry Clearance Refusal

Post by gaugupta » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:39 pm

You have failed to show that you merit the award of 40 points for income under the HSMP as you state. I note that work permits UK have issued
You a HSMP letter. However, I do not know what documents you have submitted to them or what you have submitted in support of your visa application.
I also do not know what, if any checks they carried out on the documents you submitted or that work permits UK had the benefit of local Knowledge in assessing
Your documentation.

I note that you have based your stated earning award on income received from xxxx1 and xxxx2 . I also note that checks completed on behalf of this office
Confirmed that you work for company mention above. I am not satisfied that, whilst doing so, you earned the income level that you state.

Your Pay slip from xxx1 and xxx2 are of type that are easily reproduced and are not in condition that reflects their stated age. They seem to have been produced in bulk rather than issued on or around the day that you are paid, as would be reasonable to expect. As such they are of limited to evidential value.

To qualify for 40 points for income you need to earn about 45000 INR. I note that the salary payments shown on you bank statements are not reflective as income level.
There is huge difference in salary deposited in your account than it need to for Sept 07 salary it is shows only 18000 INR.

I am mindful that burden of proof rest with you as applicant

gaugupta

Hi All

Post by gaugupta » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Urgent Do i need to submit my all original documents for APPEAL which i have submited while apply for EC.

sxprak2
Newly Registered

Hi Gaurav

Post by sxprak2 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Sorry to hear about the rejection. I suggest you apply again dont appeal. Appeal will cause unnessary delay... btw for an appeal there is no fixed timelimit, I know one case whr the guy appealed and his appeal was rejected and docs returnedin 2 working days. He appealed again and got his visa in 3rd time, which took 8 weeks.
Could you please post ur timeline i.e. on which date you applied ?