ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - Good Character urgent help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mobeenkhan
Pakistan

Naturalisation - Good Character urgent help

Post by mobeenkhan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi everyone,

I've written before but didn't get any response, please I need urgent response as I have NCS appointment in 2 days.

In Feb 2013, my license was endorsed by 3 points for stopping in a "no stopping zone", the police office gave me 3 points and fined £60 which I paid straight away and handed my license and counterpart. Now to fill the Good character, it asks if I have any criminal conviction, now I'm not sure if this is consider as a criminal conviction and whether it should be disclosed or not?

Also the form mentions, Sentence Given & Date of Sentence, not really sure what to write in this one? As I'm not sure if this is for Court Sentence only or for any decision made that day!

Can anyone please help me in this regard, I'll be extremely grateful

Thank you and Best Regards
We might be MASTER of our own "THOUGHTS" yet SLAVES to our own "EMOTIONS"

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation - Good Character urgent help

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:46 pm

mobeenkhan wrote:Hi everyone,

I've written before but didn't get any response, please I need urgent response as I have NCS appointment in 2 days.

In Feb 2013, my license was endorsed by 3 points for stopping in a "no stopping zone", the police office gave me 3 points and fined £60 which I paid straight away and handed my license and counterpart. Now to fill the Good character, it asks if I have any criminal conviction, now I'm not sure if this is consider as a criminal conviction and whether it should be disclosed or not?

Also the form mentions, Sentence Given & Date of Sentence, not really sure what to write in this one? As I'm not sure if this is for Court Sentence only or for any decision made that day!

Can anyone please help me in this regard, I'll be extremely grateful

Thank you and Best Regards
Sounds like a conviction.
If in doubt declare it anyway.
NCS will help you fill in the boxes.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.