ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Settlement Application from Nigeria (Timelines only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Toyinnicky
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Settlement Application from Nigeria (Timelines on

Post by Toyinnicky » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi Dada, please what does it mean when I get this kind of response...does it mean that my documents have been received as well?

We are in receipt of a Visa Application for the above named person. We have noted that no pre-paid return envelope has been provided with the documents submitted by the above named applicant or their sponsor. Please provide a suitable sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address.

When a decision has been made, we will be unable to despatch your documents until we receive a pre-paid envelope.

Please send to:
Sheffield Visa Section
Vulcan House Iron, Floor 4
6 Millsands
Sheffield
S3 8NH

Please note that the applicant’s passport will not be despatched in this method and will instead be available for collection from the Visa Application Centre that the application was made at. Notification will be sent from the staff at the Visa Application Centre when the passport is ready for collection.
Toyinnicky wrote:Thanks Dada, do appreciate, will have to wait and hopefully get a good result and I will share my timeline here afterwards
dada wrote:Hi Toyin, If you can confirm from Royal Mail that it was signed for at that address, then its only a matter of waiting. Good luck with your application

vickzee
Newly Registered

Post by vickzee » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 am

@ugochinyere1 - Please can you state the supporting documents you submitted and the interview questions you were both asked? After completing the application online what are the next steps? Did applicant over in Nigeria have to print out the application form and submit it along with all support documents to UK Visa Application Centre in Nigeria or did you submit the application form and supporting documents here in the UK? I'll really appreciate if you can reply to my questions.

Thanks

vickzee
Newly Registered

Post by vickzee » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:46 pm

nyone applied for Spouse Visa from Nigeria recently? Please can we have timeline updates

31th Dec 2015 - Online Application Submitted & appointment made.
13th Jan, 2016 - Attended appointment and had biometrics taken.
13th Jan, 2016 - Received email from TLS Contact stating the receipt and forwarding application to UKVI
14th Jan 2016 – Email from TLScontact - Your UK visa application has been received by UK Visas & Immigration and will now be processed in accordance with published timelines
18th Jan, 2016 - All supporting documents sent to Sheffield from the UK
19th Jan, 2016 - Sheffield received all the documents
21th Jan, 2016 - Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Decision Made: ?
Date your visa was received: ?