ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminal convictions etc for extension of uk visas

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abubakr
Newly Registered

Criminal convictions etc for extension of uk visas

Post by abubakr » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:33 am

Hi There

I think this question most of the people have is about criminal conviction etc section.
I am switching to tier 2 visa.

I had a driving speed limit exceed penalty, i declared it on my application, will that effect my application?

Last year I had a letter from court saying that my motor vehicle is not insured and need to insure same, actually my vehicle was uninsured for a month or so, then i repl;ied back to the court showing my new certificate of insurance and giving reasons why i missed to insure the vehicle for that period, after that i never heard back about that, seems they closed the issue after that. I thinki after that even one of my visa was issued too without any problem. What should i do about that should i declare that, as proper court proceedings never happened to that issue

Thirdly i owe some money to HMRC from one of the previous years tax records and they had told me it went to debt collection agency then i called them the agency said they cant find my records, i changed many addresses since then but HMRC had my latest address, is there any way i can find out about any of my CCJ etc.

In general do we have any uk based registry where i can find any information is lodged against me for any of above issues?

abubakr
Newly Registered

Re: Criminal convictions etc for extension of uk visas

Post by abubakr » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Any one able to help on this issue please