ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Urgent query for SET (0), Section 4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

ILR - Urgent query for SET (0), Section 4

Post by zain_mustapha » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi Experts,
Kind of desperate as ILR in couple of weeks and my query wasn't answered before. Appreciate the help.

Applying with my wife who has cleared the B1, SELT Eng test from Trinity College (ticked 4.3) whereas I am proving my English via the points calculator/UK NARIC has confirmed.

For 4.5 till 4.8 do I leave it blank assuming it is asking details of main applicant ?

Conversely should I fill details for my wife, as I have all inputs to fill the boxes given no where else is the form asking for her English Language test details?
Thanks
Zain

quadusa

Re: ILR - Urgent query for SET (0), Section 4

Post by quadusa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

What questions are in 4.5 to 4.8

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:10 pm

Are you applying by post or in person?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Post by zain_mustapha » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Replying to both the questions asked:

Firstly we are applying in person at the PEO and not via post.

Secondly the questions are:
4.4 If you and/or your partner have not obtained one of the relevant quals, are u claiming exemption from this requirement? YOU answer NO, Partner answer NO

4.5 If u have a speaking & listening qual in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or an equivalent qual is it:
A test that is on HO list of approved tests - go to section 4.6.......tick box space
A test that is on the Ofqual register or awarded by Scottish Quals Authority - go to Section 5.... tick box space

4.6 When did u sit your English Lang Test?
On or after 6 th apr 2015 - go to question 4.7......................tick box space
Before 6 th april 2015 - go to question 4.8..........................tick box space

4.7 Plz provide details of your Eng Lang test (sat on or after 6th Apr 2015)

4.8 Plz provide details of your Eng Lang test (sat before 6th Apr 2015)

Questions 4.5 - 4.8 just have one boxes and no pairs unlike earlier in Section 4 that cater for both main applicant & partner. Please advise correct way to fill the form.

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Post by zain_mustapha » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Dear Experts,

This post has over 160 views and I would really appreciate if some of you come back on my queries. Appreciate your assistance.

Zain

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Post by zain_mustapha » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Fingers crossed one more nudge to the gurus here hoping they will help. I have my PEO appointment in a few days so appreciate the clarity. Thanks

Zain

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Complete your details for the language requirement and take her certificate with or complete her details in the additional information section.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.