ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse is pregnant during visa application to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamaal

Spouse is pregnant during visa application to Ireland

Post by jamaal » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:16 am

Hi all,

I need some advice from you guys.
My wife is pregnant and her doctor has said that she cannot travel after 15th of Jan 2016 and we are expecting a baby in March. If the visa comes after 15th Jan, what can we do?

If we attach doctor's letter and explain our problem do you think they will consider my problem? and speed up. I am on work permit at the moment and my salary is sufficient to support both. But I am afraid they might refuse and say it can be burden on the state.

and in case, if we leave our baby in Pakistan and come here. How long will it take to get visa for a baby? same long process?

Please help with your advice. Much appreciated

Regards.

DublinGirl

Re: Spouse is pregnant during visa application to Ireland

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Just write a letter to visa office with letter from doctor confirming that your wife is pregnant and expected delivery is ........... and your wife need to write letter as well. And if the visa decision arrive after the delivery apply join parent visa and tell ur wife to mention child visa usually in this case visa is issued in emergencies buy u should let them know...so it will be in their system for future reference. My case was different because u have work permit but usually visa is issued before your wife visa expires ur wife have to explain in letter she can't fly without a newborn baby if you could consider my child visa issuance before my visa expires.. Not a big issue....
Insha-Allah she will be fine...make sure u can support them financially according to house hold family income supplement bill.

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 pm

U can also leave your baby in Pakistan and when your baby gets visa u can fly and bring the baby..

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Thanks buddy for a good advice