ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ronik
Newly Registered

MY EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED

Post by Ronik » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:40 am

hello
i need very urgent help
i applied for EEA family permit in February and after 6 month waiting we got interview invitation .interview lasted 2 hours in total .
after 3 weeks we got refusal by saying that MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE because they ask me how much my wife earns and i replied that she earns good money some time up and down and some other question were asked we replied I DON'T KNOW on few question .
as we are in genuine relationship and my wife is pregnant now as well .
now they kept my passport and gave the right to appeal
when i spoke to my solicitor he says don't worry we will go to court

i don't know what to do
please help

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: MY EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED

Post by alex1128 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:53 am

what do you mean ? you have applied for a family permit while you are in the uk??
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Ronik wrote:hello
i need very urgent help
i applied for EEA family permit in February and after 6 month waiting we got interview invitation .interview lasted 2 hours in total .
after 3 weeks we got refusal by saying that MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE because they ask me how much my wife earns and i replied that she earns good money some time up and down and some other question were asked we replied I DON'T KNOW on few question .

i don't know what to do
please help

You have nothing to worry about if your relationship is true.. Ok? Just go to court with your woman and show them the papers from her doctor saying she is pregnant and prove yourself... They just wanna know if your relationship is real of one of those fake ones... HO eyes are wide opened this days.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Ronik wrote:hello
i need very urgent help

i don't know what to do
please help
I have always advised that marriage of convenience cases can only be resolved in court and in circumstances where you are expecting a child, I suspect a reconsideration together with the appeal will be appropriate , sending them evidence of pregnancy.

Also explaining that not all couple enquire or wishes to disclose their finances or earnings to their spouses.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:16 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:45 pm

There is lots of cynicism these days Vinny.

Remember an HOPO telling me that the pregnant wife at the Tribunal may be carrying another man's baby and that the evidence of Pregnancy does not win her over.

So strange. I had to ask her if there are reasons or evidence of past conduct that lead her to believe that such is the case.

But unsurprisingly she did not have any reason.

We are on borrowed times.

With Bilal going to the court of appeal and this out of country appeal and this marriage of convenience interview charade, only a matter of time before this matter head to the CJEU or UK government paying hefty fines or damages for breaches of EU law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ronik
Newly Registered

Post by Ronik » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

hello every one
thanks for reply's

there are more things they said i want share the whole thing

RELATIONSHIP
your sponsor could not give details of your place of work where she claimed she first met you, only
that it was shop . this despite you claim that she lived locally to the shop t the time of first meeting.

WEDDING
Your sponsor claimed her parents could not attend your wedding because they had health issues.
you also claimed this but claimed that you didnt know what their health issue are .
you both claimed that the sponsor mother and father are both working .

HOME
your sponsor claimed that the term of the tenancy agreement on their current home was for 6 month long . you claimed the term of the tenancy agreement were 12 months long.
you both claimed the pay the rent on 1st of every month , however the tenancy agreement states that the rent payments are to be paid on the 12th of each month .

you therefore did not give a credible account of your home , the discrepancies listed show a clear lack of knowledge of your own living arrangements.

ANSWER FOR THE POINTS THEY RAISED

RELATIONSHIP
they said she could not give details the place first she met me
but she did give enough answer to their questions like they asked her how the shop looks like, where was the entrance, who was in the shop, is i was alone, what was the time,
she answered all correct

WEDDING
yes at the time of wedding my wife's mom dad were not well and they couldn't attend and we both said that they are working now because its been 8 months of wedding and my wife's mom dad are working currently.

HOME

my wife rented these flat as the landlord was polish and most of the time i was at work so she founded the agency online and arrange viewing, we went together for viewing as the agency guy was also polish so my wife was speaking with him are agreed with all the things so she knew every thing thats why she said that the agreement was for 6 months but i never asked her and the time of agreement signing we just sign the papers just checked the address and names are correct . and we do pay on every 1st of the month for which we have the rent book .
Last edited by Ronik on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ronik
Newly Registered

Post by Ronik » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:29 pm

and they never asked things about home .
the interviewer asked where we go for shopping, nearest cash machine, nearest tube, how we travel
and we both answered the same and correct but they didn't ask more about home whats door colour, how many room etc

so how they can say that
we did not give a credible account of our home and a clear lack of knowledge of our own living arrangements

Ronik
Newly Registered

Post by Ronik » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

can any one help
what the documents i need to take with me at first tribunal hearing
thank you