ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

speed0192

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by speed0192 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:33 pm

confusedd_786 wrote:
phaara wrote:
confusedd_786 wrote:Asslamo-laikum, sad news for me just got rejection over financial as said may 2015 slip was missing but it was provided them I don't know what's wrong with them then other point was doesn't look like a family relationship between both with !!! Guide me ppl is appealing better and how long does it takes to over turn a desicion !? And those forms of appeal has to submit form pk or from the UK like ways good?? BTW my timeline was :
Online : 20th July
Bio : 13th Aug
Doc Received : 19th sepsep
Processed mail on update Req : 3rd Nov
Text Message for Collection : 6th Nov 9:00 Am

Plz Remember me in your prayers!!
wsalam sorry to hear ur rejection
may allah make it easy inshaAllah. well appealing takes time if it list for hearing. for getting decision overturned i think ECO have 28 days to take overturned or send bundle back for court hearing.
yes appeal submission is better from UK with covering all the rejected points
ppl got refused bcos of missinlips etc but i have a questions if u dont mind
why eco said that its not look like family realtionship why he not satisfied with ur relation what proves and ongoing communication documents did you attach with ur application ?
I don't know wat family thing he was pointing but maybe family pics or stuff he's asking coz we sent loads of pics but only couple pics so will send back the family group pics too but trust me they are just making it delay nothing else
Hello,

I received the email on 05/11/2015 that your application process and decision has been made.
i am so stressed and tense just looking my phone all the time and checking my email that when they will contact me, does anyone know the number i mean i can ask gerry's to find out what been happening with my collection..

PLease advise and remember me in your paryers

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 pm

confusedd_786 wrote:
khani wrote:
confusedd_786 wrote:Asslamo-laikum, sad news for me just got rejection over financial as said may 2015 slip was missing but it was provided them I don't know what's wrong with them then other point was doesn't look like a family relationship between both with !!! Guide me ppl is appealing better and how long does it takes to over turn a desicion !? And those forms of appeal has to submit form pk or from the UK like ways good?? BTW my timeline was :

They are doing this, they bin the payslips or bank statements and send refusal letter just to delay the process and keep their visa approval statistics low , it has happened with many people . Why they don't believe your relationship is not genuine ?? Have you provided the marriage certificate and other subsisting documents ??

thanks
Well it's all bullshit honestly!! We have provided all chat history, certificate and Holiday pics and all but still you get their rudeness!! But pray fr me as i need then gonna appeal hope Allah overturned it so could get it done coz I heard court is a big mess tthing
Salaam when u appeal defo get your mp involved asap inshallah your decision will be turned, mps do help a lot and all the appeal papers give to her to which he/ she will forward . As you no my appeal was overturned with mp helps.

khani

Post by khani » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:12 pm

This is ridiculous, they are refusing for no reason, when you have provided everything, they are just throwing them in bin and sending the refusal letter. pathetic

InshAllah1990
Newly Registered

Post by InshAllah1990 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:53 pm

That's such sad news, inshAllah it be ok for you.

Did you get your ihs refund before you found out about decision?

InshAllah1990
Newly Registered

Post by InshAllah1990 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi everyone,

Got a question are people getting IHS payment refunded into your banks before receiving processed email? Is it still a clue for rejection?

Looks like visas are being refused for silly reasons...

SAD TIMES

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:30 pm

InshAllah1990 wrote:Hi everyone,

Got a question are people getting IHS payment refunded into your banks before receiving processed email? Is it still a clue for rejection?

SAD TIMES
Have u heard anything yet?

InshAllah1990
Newly Registered

Post by InshAllah1990 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Sarah786 wrote:

SAD TIMES
No we asked for update and they said it's been processed that was last Wednesday. But not heard anything.

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Guys

Alhamdolillah

Visa granted today.

I pray everyone waiting gets their visa. Ameen.

Online application: 4th August
Biometric: 10th August islamabad
Documents sent: 19th August
Vfs email and passport collected: 6th Nov

Thanks everyone.

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Sarah786 wrote:@ confused 786 which vac did u apply from?
Lahore

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:14 pm

speed0192 wrote:
confusedd_786 wrote:
phaara wrote:[quote="confAsslamo-laikum, sad news for me just got rejection over financial as said may 2015 slip was missing but it was provided them I don't know what's wrong with them then other point was doesn't look like a family relationship between both with !!! Guide me ppl is appealing better and how long does it takes to over turn a desicion !? And those forms of appeal has to submit form pk or from the UK like ways good?? BTW my timeline was :

wsalam sorry to hear ur rejection
may allah make it easy inshaAllah. well appealing takes time if it list for hearing. for getting decision overturned i think ECO have 28 days to take overturned or send bundle back for court hearing.
yes appeal submission is better from UK with covering all the rejected points
ppl got refused bcos of missinlips etc but i have a questions if u dont mind
why eco said that its not look like family realtionship why he not satisfied with ur relation what proves and ongoing communication documents did you attach with ur application ?
I don't know wat family thing he was pointing but maybe family pics or stuff he's asking coz we sent loads of pics but only couple pics so will send back the family group pics too but trust me they are just making it delay nothing else
Hello,

I received the email on 05/11/2015 that your application process and decision has been made.
i am so stressed and tense just looking my phone all the time and checking my email that when they will contact me, does anyone know the number i mean i can ask gerry's to find out what been happening with my collection..

PLease advise and remember me in your paryers[/quote]

Just wait bro if you've got process mail even if its unofficial still wait fr official it comes soon just pray outcome would come positive

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 pm

tiger girl wrote:
confusedd_786 wrote:
khani wrote:[quote="confusedd_7sslamo-laikum, sad news for me just got rejection over financial as said may 2015 slip was missing but it was provided them I don't know what's wrong with them then other point was doesn't look like a family relationship between both with !!! Guide me ppl is appealing better and how long does it takes to over turn a desicion !? And those forms of appeal has to submit form pk or from the UK like ways good?? BTW my timeline was :

They are doing this, they bin the payslips or bank statements and send refusal letter just to delay the process and keep their visa approval statistics low , it has happened with many people . Why they don't believe your relationship is not genuine ?? Have you provided the marriage certificate and other subsisting documents ??

thanks
Well it's all bullshit honestly!! We have provided all chat history, certificate and Holiday pics and all but still you get their rudeness!! But pray fr me as i need then gonna appeal hope Allah overturned it so could get it done coz I heard court is a big mess tthing
Salaam when u appeal defo get your mp involved asap inshallah your decision will be turned, mps do help a lot and all the appeal papers give to her to which he/ she will forward . As you no my appeal was overturned with mp helps.[/quo

Definitely inshAllah thanks and remember in prayers and do tell me is it a long process or wat?

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:18 pm

khani wrote:This is ridiculous, they are refusing for no reason, when you have provided everything, they are just throwing them in bin and sending the refusal letter. pathetic

Sersly brother!! Looking over the slips making us laugh over them as before sending documents we made two copies each and just checked in the set its right there don't know wat is happening are they blind or wat

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:19 pm

ftse100 wrote:Guys

Alhamdolillah

Visa granted today.

Thanks everyone.

Congrats brother!!! Wat traveling dates u got? Ur app was pretty similar to my timeline

alivis2015

Post by alivis2015 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Alhamdolillah

Visa granted today.

Thanks everyone.
Congratulations, that's 3 months turnaround.

Can you let us know what your visa4uk website look like now? Are the options clickable or not?

Thanks

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:32 pm

InshAllah1990 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:

SAD TIMES
No we asked for update and they said it's been processed that was last Wednesday. But not heard anything.
Same here only got update on 03.11.15 nothing since

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Alhamdolillah

Visa granted today.

Thanks everyone.
Congrats what vac did u apply from?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Has Anyone else who had processed emails upon update heard anything?
@so stressed??

SoStressed
Newly Registered

Post by SoStressed » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Alhamdolillah

Visa granted today.

Thanks everyone.
So happy to hear that! When did you receive the official email? I was worried they're making decisions quick b for August applicants but refusing a lot of people. I escalated not long after you so hoping to know next week INSHALLAH

SoStressed
Newly Registered

Post by SoStressed » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Has Anyone else who had processed emails upon update heard anything?
@so stressed??
No nothing yet. I escalated on Tuesday so hoping next week I'll get the official email.

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks everyone

Travel date is between 24th Nov and 24th Dec

Visa4uk site remains the same for me as it was before the passport collection. No change. No options click able except view payment and print application etc. etc.

Hope and pray for you guys.

It is a real stress and once visa issued you feel quite relaxed. Alhamdolillah.

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Sarah786

It was Islamabad

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Salaam confused.

I submitted mu appeal 26/8 got mp involved after 10 days. Mp contacted the immigrations first reply was after 2 weeks and then she had a meeting with immigration officer and discussed my case and others. Then she mailed them the meeting details. This whole process must have been 6 weeks. After this i recieved letter from court that my appeal papers have been firwarded to immigrations. I got this letter friday and my husband recieved the same letter monday. My husband got call on 26/ 10 to pay the ihs refund and next day to submitt the passport. So it took 8;weeks for all this. Now im w8ing for my final call to collect passport its been 1 week since we did that. Inshallah praying soon. If you get your mp involved your appeal even before reaching the immigration will have decided to over turn or not. So praying inshallah it will be easy for you .

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Sostressed

Official email was today on 6th Nov and sent my Mrs straightaway without getting any phone calls or texts.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:48 pm

SAD TIMES
Yes many people have had refund before processed email qnd this is 100% refusal
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

AAli25
Newly Registered

Post by AAli25 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 am

Asalam o Alikum I am a bit confused on when we have to pay for ihs? And Do we have to pay if the applicant is in uk (not me, my sister hubby)
Thanks