ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor license Registration Timne

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Re: Need Help on RLMT

Post by Shah1698 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi,

Your adverts are not inline with the HO guidance so your employer murst re-advertise and ensure that the adverts in Job center plus and company website are same in content ( job title, application start date, end date, salary, responsibilities, skill and qualifications).
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi Shah

Thanks for you reply. I am slightly confused does the posting date should also match if so can you please reference this so that I will show the evidence to my HR and ask her to re advertise the job

My understanding is closing date, Job title,salary, responsibilities, skill and qualifications should be matching in both advertisements can you please clarify me

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am

Hi Experts

Someone please advise on the above for RLMT I have stuck I need change it if needed as quickly as possible

Thanks in advance

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:57 am

Hi mate - I can't find the guidance which tells about having two different adverts. What I said in previous thread was from my experience - My friend had RCoS rejected due to having two different versions of adverts in Job center plus and monster. The advert had different salary range beacuse of this it was rejected by the caseworker.

I suggest you ring home office helpline or ask your company to contant business helpdeks so they will assist you in this regard.
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 am

Hi Shah

Thanks for you reply

I have just spoken to the home office customer service the guy saying it would not be a problem to post the advert in two different dates, still he is asking to attach a covering letter from the employer stating the issue. But I am not convinced, I will ask my HR to ring the sponsor help desk number to find out more details about this issue

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Is it Mandatory to Specify Range

Post by raghu.raju457 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Gurus

Can you some one please clarify me on this

My company has advertised the job in job centre plus stating the Salary as "Competitive" is this acceptable by home office or it has to be in the specified salary Range

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: RLMT (advertisement)

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:38 am

Define "competitive", in context?

Minimum wage level competitive?
Less than SOC rate competitive?
More than SOC rate competitive?
CEO level competitive?

How would HO know that the sponsor was ready to offer rate of pay that meets the requirements, if the advert just says "competitive"?
How would a prospective job applicant know what the advertiser means by "competitive"?

IMHO ....
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:24 am

Hi Sushdmehta

Thanks for your reply much appreciated

I will speak to my HR About it to change the salary

But I found this some where is it continued to accept still regarding the salary

17. Beyond this we believe the current 28-day advertising requirement should be retained as well as the current practice of accepting the advertised salary as “competitive salary” where this is the standard practice in the industry.

Please refer this on https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... actise.pdf

Page No:7

But this guidance is looking from 2012

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Forget the "MAC" report from 2012. MAC only makes "recommendations" that Home Office may or may not follow!!

Refer to 28.16 - 28.49 in Sponsor a Tier 2 or 5 worker: guidance for employers.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi sushdmehta

Thank you for your reply

My employer spoke to home office on phone and there response is “working” competitive should be okay. As you suggested as long at the word “competitive” is understood then this should be fine.

Can you please suggest on this, I am not sure on it. And employer can't change salary thing on our company website they need to post as new advert in other places

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:45 pm

As my company don't have option in the website to mention the salary range can we specify the salary in the job spec would this be acceptable

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:01 am

Salary can be mentioned as "competitive" in the advert and there won't be any problem in getting your RCoS provided the salary is inline with SOC codes when you apply RCoS.
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi Shah

Thanks for your reply. That gives me lot of relief

So Company don't need to mention the salary in the job description for the advert posted in company website

raghu.raju457

Re: Company Sponsor License & RLMT

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Hi Gurus

My Company has got licence 4 weeks back we confirmed this an email received from home office, but we haven't received the login id yet. Is this something we need to worry or is this normal to receive the login ID late. My HR spoke to them last week Wednesday and they said they will post it on next day I.e, Thursday 13th August 2015 but nothing received yet, I am bit panic now as I need to apply for RCOS in the September cycle

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

matlondon
Newly Registered

Post by matlondon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi Raghu,

hope you got your RCOS. The date of the adverts don't matter,as long as the content is both sites are the SAME. We made that mistake once, few words were different, so we had to repost the ad and wait for another 28 days!
How long did it take for the Sponsor License- 3 week or lesser?

I'm not clear on the RLMT myself, if you are already working there for 1 year, do they have to interview you again? I'm guessing not, if they are asking for 3 months pay slips etc!
Do they need to present a case why they are retaining you with a COS over hiring local talent? If you figure out let me know, as I am also going through the same process.

Thanks!

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi Matlondon

I haven't got the RCOS yet, I have to apply for the September cycle as I said in my previous thread I am still waiting for the SMS login yet which is bit weird as we have got the licence 4 weeks ago still not received. we have got licence in a week.

RMLT is not a problem I have spoken to few Solicitors, I don't need to apply for this job only need to prove is there is no local resident is available for this vacancy or skilled enough to do the job

matlondon
Newly Registered

Post by matlondon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi Raghu,

Did your HR have to interview applicants after the RLMT? And how many did they interview? How did they 'prove'? Sorry this is the first time my company is doing this as well, so nobody is really clear.

Thanks!

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi Mat

I am sorry mate I have no idea about that did they interviewed or not?. I think inform this in COS may be I am not sure. Experts will advise on this!

What visa or you on now, where you applyingg from?

matlondon
Newly Registered

Post by matlondon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:Hi Mat

I am sorry mate I have no idea about that did they interviewed or not?. I think inform this in COS may be I am not sure. Experts will advise on this!

What visa or you on now, where you applyingg from?
Hey Raghu,

I'm on a tier 4 dependent visa at present, but working for this company for close to 2 years now. But my husbands visa is expiring soon, so I want my own work permit.

Cheers!

VV1989
Newly Registered
India

Post by VV1989 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi Raghu,

Is it true that you dont need to re-apply for the post through advt posted as part of RLMT if you are already working for company? Did you apply for CoS with this approach and got succeeded?

My wife is also working for the employer who is willing to sponsor her. So they are doing RLMT. Our solicitor is saying they will show her as she was re-applying for the post.

Could you please respond with your experience?