ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Misssomer
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Misssomer » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:51 am

Hello Guys,

My documents were returned this morning and the PR Card will be delivered within 10 days.

My timeline:

Documents received by the HO: 13/05/2015
Biometrics: 19/05/2015
COA: 05/06/2015
Documents returned with approval letter: 03/11/2015

It' was almost a 5 month and 3 week wait. But for me it's finally over.

I need the help of someone from here. My life in the UK test certificate was not sent back to me. How do I request that document back so that I can apply for citzenship next year without needing to take the test again. Is there a phone number I can call to request this document back, or an email address I can write to?

Thanks guys for your support, it was great having this community, and if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:05 am

Misssomer wrote:Hello Guys,

My documents were returned this morning and the PR Card will be delivered within 10 days.

My timeline:

Documents received by the HO: 13/05/2015
Biometrics: 19/05/2015
COA: 05/06/2015
Documents returned with approval letter: 03/11/2015

It' was almost a 5 month and 3 week wait. But for me it's finally over.

I need the help of someone from here. My life in the UK test certificate was not sent back to me. How do I request that document back so that I can apply for citzenship next year without needing to take the test again. Is there a phone number I can call to request this document back, or an email address I can write to?

Thanks guys for your support, it was great having this community, and if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.
Oh Misssomer as I suspected you received your PR today such a good news and I'm so happy for you congratulations ...at the end your wait ended ...hope ours would end soon too... with a good news PR issued :) thnx GOD

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:43 pm

This is my time frame:
Send our Joint EEAPR application which included my eea wife and myself non eea on the 12/10/15.
HO received it the second day the 13/10.....
Received email on the 21.10.15.
Received the Bio-metric letter via Post on the 23.10.15 dated 20.10.15 and sent bio-metric back same day 23.10.

Anybody apply in October please?

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Dear all, can the HO legally call for interview for EEA4 application after 6 months of application?They are inviting more and more people for interview in Liverpool for EEA4 application. isn't the PR automatic if the eu citizen is exercising treaty right. what the hell they want to prove. In their eyes every interracial marriage is fake. bloody stupid question in the questionnaire form. What language you speak with your wife at home and what is your living arrangement? what is the point to ask these questions when I provided tons of paper with mortgage, language test certificate, job history pretty much everything except the DNA and the blood group. they had literally six months to process the application and in the last hour they are inviting people for interview. why don't they just call for the interview first and if successful take all the necessary documents. this waiting game is pissing me off, even the post man thinks I have serious mental illness ,coz I keep opening the door ,smile and if no parcel for me slam the door. there is a limit for everything. the call centre staff are clueless, they are just like bloody Robots, every question they have literally same answer. "your application is under consideration stage and we will inform you and bla,bla,bla"
why don't they understand that 6 months is pretty long time to hold on to someone's personal , important documents? Sorry respected gurus and form members, I am taking out my frustration in this form but I am pretty sure all the people out there who are waiting will 100% agree with me. anyway congratulation to everyone who received their PR and good luck to those who are still waiting. god bless you all :twisted:

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:40 pm

bishwo1981 wrote:Dear all, can the HO legally call for interview for EEA4 application after 6 months of application?They are inviting more and more people for interview in Liverpool for EEA4 application. isn't the PR automatic if the eu citizen is exercising treaty right. what the hell they want to prove. In their eyes every interracial marriage is bad quality. bloody stupid question in the questionnaire form. What language you speak with your wife at home and what is your living arrangement? what is the point to ask these questions when I provided tons of paper with mortgage, language test certificate, job history pretty much everything except the DNA and the blood group. they had literally six months to process the application and in the last hour they are inviting people for interview. why don't they just call for the interview first and if successful take all the necessary documents. this waiting game is pissing me off, even the post man thinks I have serious mental illness ,coz I keep opening the door ,smile and if no parcel for me slam the door. there is a limit for everything. the call centre staff are clueless, they are just like bloody Robots, every question they have literally same answer. "your application is under consideration stage and we will inform you and bla,bla,bla"
why don't they understand that 6 months is pretty long time to hold on to someone's personal , important documents? Sorry respected gurus and form members, I am taking out my frustration in this form but I am pretty sure all the people out there who are waiting will 100% agree with me. anyway congratulation to everyone who received their PR and good luck to those who are still waiting. god bless you all :twisted:

I can't stop laughing when reading your post because i think you are going to give yourself hypertension while the caseworker is drinking coffe. You already sent your application out and i think all you need is to calm down and be praying for the good new . And am sure HO inviting people for interview if they notice any cliches in their relationship through the application they sent in. I sent mine application in last month which included my mrs and after i submitted the biometric, I haven't heard anything back even no COA. so let us all hope for the best.

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:19 pm

rag2richies wrote:
bishwo1981 wrote:Dear all, can the HO legally call for interview for EEA4 application after 6 months of application?They are inviting more and more people for interview in Liverpool for EEA4 application. isn't the PR automatic if the eu citizen is exercising treaty right. what the hell they want to prove. In their eyes every interracial marriage is bad quality. bloody stupid question in the questionnaire form. What language you speak with your wife at home and what is your living arrangement? what is the point to ask these questions when I provided tons of paper with mortgage, language test certificate, job history pretty much everything except the DNA and the blood group. they had literally six months to process the application and in the last hour they are inviting people for interview. why don't they just call for the interview first and if successful take all the necessary documents. this waiting game is pissing me off, even the post man thinks I have serious mental illness ,coz I keep opening the door ,smile and if no parcel for me slam the door. there is a limit for everything. the call centre staff are clueless, they are just like bloody Robots, every question they have literally same answer. "your application is under consideration stage and we will inform you and bla,bla,bla"

I can't stop laughing when reading your post because i think you are going to give yourself hypertension while the caseworkers is drinking coffee. You already sent your application out and i think all you need is to calm down and be praying for the good news . And am sure HO inviting people for interview if they notice any cliches in their relationship through the application they sent in. I sent my application last month which included my mrs and after i submitted the biometric, I haven't heard anything back even i haven't receive the COA. so let us all hope for the best.

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:12 pm

All I can say even though I am very much frustrated as you are but you makes me keep on laughing my head off with your sheer frustration. LOL,LOL Am in the same predicament running down the stair every so often checking the post. LOL.

liquidweb15
Newly Registered

Post by liquidweb15 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello All,

This is liquidweb. Lost my account details so created a new one. I have finally received my PR this morning. I don't know how to react but it is yet to sink in. I am so relieved. Thanks to all the lovely members of this forum. We all have been part of the journey and it truly in the end worked out well.

I applied back in May 2015. In the meantime, I had to travel once and had to get an EEA Family Permit while I was traveling from the nearest British Embassy.

Wish you all who applied all the very best. I am listing a few tips below for all new applicants just in case.

1. If possible apply with your EEA Partner and make her/him the main applicant and you the dependent. Average processing time is 5 weeks

2. If you have come to this country via EEA Family Permit and then applied for EEA Residence Card/ EEA (FM), then note that your time starts the moment you stepped in to the country. So yes, please apply the moment you cross 5 years of your arrival date in the UK. Do not wait till it is 1 month away from your Residence Card/EEA(FM) end date

3. You can apply for British Citizenship directly (if you prefer) after 6 years of continuous residence. However, having a PR card makes it a smoother experience. Average processing time is 3 months with PR and 6 months without PR for Non-EEA

Apart from these, I would have the following few things to say:

1. Life is short and PR is not everything. At one point, I became obsessive with this. Checking this forum every single day every single hour. Success stories gave hope. Just take it easy.

2. Once you have applied for PR means you have attained your right to stay here permanently. If you are travelling, no issues, just take a few documents and your COA and EEA Family Permit is issued normally in 48 hours. I did it twice so I am talking from experience. So yes, again, no stress.

3. Do not visit this immigration board a lot, it is great. But it can also become an obsession.

4. Try to help people, but first do understand that a lot of people here looks up to what you say and can make life decisions based on that. I learnt it the hard way when I possibly misguided a new mother who already has PR to apply for MN1 for her child when she didn't need it and instead apply for passport directly. I swallowed my pride and apologised to the woman and thanked the other individual who stepped in to correct me. Thank God the mother listened to the other fella.

5. Do apply for British Citizenship because I think it would make travelling a bit more easier.

Just relax and the average wait time is 5 months, full Stop, for Non-EEA. No matter how much you think, this will not change.

Wish you all the best and bye for now.

aukro
Newly Registered

Post by aukro » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 am

bishwo1981 wrote:dear obie and aurko ,I sent all the required documents, her bank statement, my bank statement, 5 years payslips, her mortgage, my gp report. everything I can get hold of. the questionnaire is about more evidence like what language we speak at home and how we met each other, what is the living arrangement? where we got married. my concern is not about the marriage of convenience, we are happy to attend the interview if needed. even better but my concern now is the dual citizenship. she has British passport and Slovak passport. I am not sure that EEA4 application is the right application for me. in my opinion and from other people's experience in the form, the exercising of EU treaty stops once the eu citizen acquires the British citizenship. the law changes pretty much every single day and I am very confused so I am worried that I just wasted 5.5 months applying. any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Hello bishwo1981!
I got my permanent residence card yesterday, so there's no any issues with dual citizenship of european family member.
Good luck

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:55 pm

well done aurko and congratulation, oh that's a big relief. I am still waiting for mine but I am sure mine will take some time. I think HO just like my picture and name in the passport, they are finding it hard to say good bye. For sure I am a celebrity in HO Liverpool. I hope they are not trying to skin me alive or the case worker kissing my picture every morning. There is certainly something going on but I am not worried now. let them do what they want. I have given them all the documents, evidence and even wrote a invitation letter for home visit so we can sit down and chat with a nice cup of coffee but no reply so far. Now , I will just sit back and watch the circus. I am not frustrated now like before coz there is so little I can do at the moment and being frustrated will only affect my health. I am just worried that the post man will not deliver to my address anymore. this morning he had a very worried look in his eyes like I am about to punch him. I wish I can explain him about the case. He certainly deserve a nice Xmas gift :D . he is also a very important member in this application process. no more running up and down the stairs, no more sleepless night, whatever happens, happens for good. I will wait for few more days and write a formal letter to my useless MP. In the mean time I will take my wifey for double cheese burger and large fries in MC Donald's , she deserves it after loosing 5 kilo on this process. God bless you all :D

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:50 pm

bishwo1981 wrote:well done aurko and congratulation, oh that's a big relief. I am still waiting for mine but I am sure mine will take some time. I think HO just like my picture and name in the passport, they are finding it hard to say good bye. For sure I am a celebrity in HO Liverpool. I hope they are not trying to skin me alive or the case worker kissing my picture every morning. There is certainly something going on but I am not worried now. let them do what they want. I have given them all the documents, evidence and even wrote a invitation letter for home visit so we can sit down and chat with a nice cup of coffee but no reply so far. Now , I will just sit back and watch the circus. I am not frustrated now like before coz there is so little I can do at the moment and being frustrated will only affect my health. I am just worried that the post man will not deliver to my address anymore. this morning he had a very worried look in his eyes like I am about to punch him. I wish I can explain him about the case. He certainly deserve a nice Xmas gift :D . he is also a very important member in this application process. no more running up and down the stairs, no more sleepless night, whatever happens, happens for good. I will wait for few more days and write a formal letter to my useless MP. In the mean time I will take my wifey for double cheese burger and large fries in MC Donald's , she deserves it after loosing 5 kilo on this process. God bless you all :D

Lol happy to know you are a bit happier than yesterday but sometimes you have to release the stress that is been built up for all these months. I am also on such treadmill and I suspect there's no ending in sight becuase my husband petion me with divorce just after I lodge my application. People can be so spiteful to say the least. Am hoping for the divorce to complete in february or March becuase I just need to be free or any burden and then I can tackle HO all on my own without him been a struggle.I am only hoping to get the COA to give it to my employer which would give me a 6 months gap to get through with the divorce.Too much stress and constant unrest for unjustify reason.

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:47 pm

liquidweb15 wrote:Hello All,

This is liquidweb. Lost my account details so created a new one. I have finally received my PR this morning. I don't know how to react but it is yet to sink in. I am so relieved. Thanks to all the lovely members of this forum. We all have been part of the journey and it truly in the end worked out well.

I applied back in May 2015. In the meantime, I had to travel once and had to get an EEA Family Permit while I was traveling from the nearest British Embassy.

Wish you all who applied all the very best. I am listing a few tips below for all new applicants just in case.

1. If possible apply with your EEA Partner and make her/him the main applicant and you the dependent. Average processing time is 5 weeks

2. If you have come to this country via EEA Family Permit and then applied for EEA Residence Card/ EEA (FM), then note that your time starts the moment you stepped in to the country. So yes, please apply the moment you cross 5 years of your arrival date in the UK. Do not wait till it is 1 month away from your Residence Card/EEA(FM) end date

3. You can apply for British Citizenship directly (if you prefer) after 6 years of continuous residence. However, having a PR card makes it a smoother experience. Average processing time is 3 months with PR and 6 months without PR for Non-EEA

1. Life is short and PR is not everything. At one point, I became obsessive with this. Checking this forum every single day every single hour. Success stories gave hope. Just take it easy.

2. Once you have applied for PR means you have attained your right to stay here permanently. If you are travelling, no issues, just take a few documents and your COA and EEA Family Permit is issued normally in 48 hours. I did it twice so I am talking from experience. So yes, again, no stress.

3. Do not visit this immigration board a lot, it is great. But it can also become an obsession.

4. Try to help people, but first do understand that a lot of people here looks up to what you say and can make life decisions based on that. I learnt it the hard way when I possibly misguided a new mother who already has PR to apply for MN1 for her child when she didn't need it and instead apply for passport directly. I swallowed my pride and apologised to the woman and thanked the other individual who stepped in to correct me. Thank God the mother listened to the other fella.

5. Do apply for British Citizenship because I think it would make travelling a bit more easier.

Just relax and the average wait time is 5 months, full Stop, for Non-EEA. No matter how much you think, this will not change.

Hi Liquid web can i ask when did you apply in May ...the dates ...because we're just one week now from completing 6 months aand no news ....
By the way have any of you received the PR in the deadline?

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:16 pm

hi onna, don't worry u will receive the PR this week. your friend applied on 15 or 16 may so this week they will send the PR.there are many people they have received their PR on the deadline. if you check the forum properly, u will find . Go for a good pint after that but don't pass out. @ teardrop, sorry to hear about the divorce. the waiting time is the killer. even in my dreams I see the caseworker asking me questions after questions. I was in Liverpool last night as well in my dreams, I am telling you, this visa process is driving me nuts. The waiting game is getting so bad that, there were times instead of going to my current work place I went to my previous employer. I was so confused. even my wife asked me that I am married to her or EEA4. she thinks I am much worried about eea4 than her, in 14 years together and 5.5 years of marriage she had never seen be this confused, depressed and without humour. I think UKBA is not only destroying my marriage but also my health. I am hoping that UKBA will process all the EEA4 application sooner at let genuine people get on with their lives and enjoy X-max with their friends and family. god bless you all :D

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:05 pm

bishwo1981 wrote:hi onna, don't worry u will receive the PR this week. your friend applied on 15 or 16 may so this week they will send the PR.there are many people they have received their PR on the deadline. if you check the forum properly, u will find . Go for a good pint after that but don't pass out. @ teardrop, sorry to hear about the divorce. the waiting time is the killer. even in my dreams I see the caseworker asking me questions after questions. I was in Liverpool last night as well in my dreams, I am telling you, this visa process is driving me nuts. The waiting game is getting so bad that, there were times instead of going to my current work place I went to my previous employer. I was so confused. even my wife asked me that I am married to her or EEA4. she thinks I am much worried about eea4 than her, in 14 years together and 5.5 years of marriage she had never seen be this confused, depressed and without humour. I think UKBA is not only destroying my marriage but also my health. I am hoping that UKBA will process all the EEA4 application sooner at let genuine people get on with their lives and enjoy X-max with their friends and family. god bless you all :D
Hi Bishow,

We checked better and the application was received by the HO in 14 of May ...there was Misssomer whom had her application at 13 of May and she did receive an answer on Tuesday ...i ve checked the forum and i don t find anyone else with same date ...i think you understand the stress :S ....this will be the last week of 6 months ...

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Advice please....
Send our Joint EEAPR application which included my eea wife who's the main applicant and myself non eea as the FM on the 12/10/15.
Received email from HO on the 21.10.15.
Received the Bio-metric letter via Post on the 23.10.15 dated 20.10.15 and sent bio-metric back same day 23.10.
My current 5yrs RC will runs out in February

I haven't receive any COA till now. Can someone know what is going on please????

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:02 pm

rag2richies wrote:Advice please....
Send our Joint EEAPR application which included my eea wife who's the main applicant and myself non eea as the FM on the 12/10/15.
Received email from HO on the 21.10.15.
My current 5yrs RC will runs out in February

I haven't receive any COA till now. Do anyone know what is going on please????

Superieur
Newly Registered

Post by Superieur » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi everyone. I have applied 6th of June 2015 and got my PR on 6th of November!! I am sooo happy. All the best to you all

Misssomer
Newly Registered

Post by Misssomer » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 am

Onna wrote:
bishwo1981 wrote:hi onna, don't worry u will receive the PR this week. your friend applied on 15 or 16 may so this week they will send the PR.there are many people they have received their PR on the deadline. if you check the forum properly, u will find . Go for a good pint after that but don't pass out. @ teardrop, sorry to hear about the divorce. the waiting time is the killer. even in my dreams I see the caseworker asking me questions after questions. I was in Liverpool last night as well in my dreams, I am telling you, this visa process is driving me nuts. The waiting game is getting so bad that, there were times instead of going to my current work place I went to my previous employer. I was so confused. even my wife asked me that I am married to her or EEA4. she thinks I am much worried about eea4 than her, in 14 years together and 5.5 years of marriage she had never seen be this confused, depressed and without humour. I think UKBA is not only destroying my marriage but also my health. I am hoping that UKBA will process all the EEA4 application sooner at let genuine people get on with their lives and enjoy X-max with their friends and family. god bless you all :D
Hi Bishow,

We checked better and the application was received by the HO in 14 of May ...there was Misssomer whom had her application at 13 of May and she did receive an answer on Tuesday ...i ve checked the forum and i don t find anyone else with same date ...i think you understand the stress :S ....this will be the last week of 6 months ...

Hey Onna,

Have you received it yet?
I'm still actually waiting for the PR card itself as it hasn't arrived yet.
My documents arrived last Tuesday with my approval letter, but no PR yet.

sunnyskies
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyskies » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi This is such a good tip for everyone. I am just wondering if its possible to have the passport back whilst your application is pending. We have plans to travel around March and also, my Father in Law and grandmother are not well. We wanted to be able to travel in case of emergencies. Thanks in advance. :) :)

liquidweb15 wrote:Hello All,

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Misssomer wrote:
Onna wrote:
Hi Bishow,

Hey Onna,

Have you received it yet?
I'm still actually waiting for the PR card itself as it hasn't arrived yet.
My documents arrived last Tuesday with my approval letter, but no PR yet.
Hi Misssommer,

Nothing yet, we are so stressed it is long waiting and this Saturday it will be exactly 6 months.
I think you have nothing to worry at least they granted you with PR, it will soon come.

They seem are replying to people from June already....i don't know it seems like never ending wait....at least we are praying for a positive answer ....

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 pm

hello everyone ,
my application for eea4 is now over six months and no response from home office. I contacted them this morning and I received two different answers. first time the call centre staff said my application is under consideration stage and no decision has been made and I called the second time to explain that it has already been six months and why my application is still pending? To my surprise the customer service lady from home office said, if the application is already six months then the application is most likely to be refused and its in the queue to be send out so I should not call home office for the outcome of the application. Now, my question to respected gurus and forum member is , if the application is not decided by six months, does that mean the application is refused as the lady said? if it is to be refused than isn't it better to refuse early within six months so the applicant can follow the necessary step. I am very annoyed by the HO answer and bit worried. any suggestions please

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:10 pm

bishwo1981 wrote:hello everyone ,
my application for eea4 is now over six months and no response from home office. I contacted them this morning and I received two different answers. first time the call centre staff said my application is under consideration stage and no decision has been made and I called the second time to explain that it has already been six months and why my application is still pending? To my surprise the customer service lady from home office said, if the application is already six months then the application is most likely to be refused and its in the queue to be send out so I should not call home office for the outcome of the application. Now, my question to respected gurus and forum member is , if the application is not decided by six months, does that mean the application is refused as the lady said? if it is to be refused than isn't it better to refuse early within six months so the applicant can follow the necessary step. I am very annoyed by the HO answer and bit worried. any suggestions please

That sounded terrible to me because if it comes to refusal, why can't they do it before 6 months instead of holding you down for 6 months? And also what do you think might cause the delay and the refusal? Is your eea wife still living with you for 5years? I am just confused because if they refuse you after all all this months, I think you will need help mate. And for them to send your questionaire forms to fill,it seems strange. Anyway, let still hope for the better. Goodluck.

Onna
Newly Registered

Post by Onna » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi

This is horrible Bishwo...hope the lady was not 100% right ...
So as long as i understand from the forum they do are late with cases due to statistics...so if they check the case after 5 months or near the sixth month the probability of YES and NO is the same...I just hope wait to end up soon...it is not normal in fact to make people suffer waiting this way ...

Please share any news you have ...and please to the moderators if you have any information suggest ...

Let's hope for the best and trust God!

bishwo1981
Newly Registered

Post by bishwo1981 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:40 pm

@rags2riches , I am surprised by the answer she gave it to me. I think she was having a bad day or she is annoyed that I was calling her too many times. The lady was out of her head, she didn't even give me the chance to explain. I was about to ask her exactly the same question. why hold the documents and ask for more evidence if they knew that the application will be refused? Before when I called they said that I will be invited for interview if they suspect anything but no letter, nothing and I am still waiting. if it is a refusal then at least send the documents before six months time frame so I can find the solicitor for next step or for an appeal. I am happily married to my wife and we send the questionnaire form as well with the additional evidence. in our cover letter we even invited them for home visit and also clearly state that we are happy to attend the interview. what else I can do? I applied on first week of may and COA received on June. all this back and forth game with home office is driving me crazy and there is so little I can do about it. I don't know what to say. my citizen advice told me to wait till the decision and there are many people who received their PR after six months. that's a bit of hope but I am in the verge of nervous breakdown. why don't home office just reply to my emails and let me know about the situation. I cant wait any longer, this is pure torture. whoever is waiting will certainly understand my pain, suffocation and anxiety. good luck to everyone :evil:

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 pm

bishwo1981 wrote:@rags2riches , I am surprised by the answer she gave it to me. I think she was having a bad day or she is annoyed that I was calling her too many times. The lady was out of her head, she didn't even give me the chance to explain. I was about to ask her exactly the same question. why hold the documents and ask for more evidence if they knew that the application will be refused? Before when I called they said that I will be invited for interview if they suspect anything but no letter, nothing and I am still waiting. if it is a refusal then at least send the documents before six months time frame so I can find the solicitor for next step or for an appeal. I am happily married to my wife and we send the questionnaire form as well with the additional evidence. in our cover letter we even invited them for home visit and also clearly state that we are happy to attend the interview. what else I can do? I applied on first week of may and COA received on June. all this back and forth game with home office is driving me crazy and there is so little I can do about it. I don't know what to say. my citizen advice told me to wait till the decision and there are many people who received their PR after six months. that's a bit of hope but I am in the verge of nervous breakdown. why don't home office just reply to my emails and let me know about the situation. I cant wait any longer, this is pure torture. whoever is waiting will certainly understand my pain, suffocation and anxiety. good luck to everyone :evil:

@ bishwo1981 I think you should still believe that you will receive your PR this week so let us all hope for the best as I said before. I am still waiting for their response as well. I applied with my eea wife who is the main applicant on the same forms on the 12th last month and submitted my biometric on 20th last month, since then, no any other response from HO and no COA and all I can hope for now is to receive my PR before february next year which is the time my currect RC will runs out bcos of my employer.