ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent!!Can i travel with COA plus expire Residence card?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SAORI1318
Newly Registered

urgent!!Can i travel with COA plus expire Residence card?

Post by SAORI1318 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a non eea national, i applied for Permanent Residence card in july and i still waiting for it.
My Rc expired the 5/10, I have already request my passport back. I need to travel urgent in december to spain with my eea husband, so i wonder if is possible to renter to the uk with my COA and my expiry RC.

I am a visa national in the uk, i add this information because i have read different comments about it and i am confused, in some posts I can read that if you are not a visa national with the COA and the expiry RC is enough but if you are a visa national you need to apply for a family permit 10 days ago, I have already apply for a PRC so why i am going to apply for a family permit again? ( i applied for a a family permit in 2010 when i first entry to this country) and if is correct that you have to apply for one where is it?? and will it affect the current application process for my PRC?
thanks in advance for the reply