ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What evidence does HSMP team check?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bird2004
Newly Registered

What evidence does HSMP team check?

Post by bird2004 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:34 pm

Hello,

I want to know what kind of evidence does HSMP verify in order to make their decision. I mean we add a lot of evidence, but do thay really check everything. For example, does anybody know about a call received by a reference he metioned on the evidence ?

I think this will help us to know when they study our cases. For example I know my case is under consideration but none of my reference has received any call from HSMP team. Is this bad ? In addition, we will better understand their way of thinking. I hope this will help next applicants.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:12 pm

They check on anything which submitted documents and/or caseworking intelligence raises a cause for alarm or clearly manifests that extra verification is required.

try-one
Member of Standing

Post by try-one » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:03 pm

They can call your references, university and they are allowed even to contact your Tax authority. If they feel/see any reason to confirm by alternative methods they will do it....thats wway the info is usally supported among the documents..... your tax return, payslip and bank statement support your current experience, your past references might be linked....etc
No two applications are equal, no two caseworkers are equal, don't try to guess how things are going by the calls or docs they request...that won't be useful.
-------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination (S. Tyler)