ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what happens after biometric enrolment?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zoon
Newly Registered

what happens after biometric enrolment?

Post by zoon » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Hey guys,

I just want to know can they refuse your BC application after biometric enrolment or is it that they ask for your biometric after they checked everything and your most likely will get your nationality?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: what happens after biometric enrolment?

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

It can still be refused as biometrics are taken before the checks have been made.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zoon
Newly Registered

Post by zoon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Thank you Casa!

glady
Newly Registered

Post by glady » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:20 am

Casa wrote:It can still be refused as biometrics are taken before the checks have been made.
please advise what is next after biometric enrolment for british overseas citizen?

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:35 am

glady wrote:
Casa wrote:It can still be refused as biometrics are taken before the checks have been made.
please advise what is next after biometric enrolment for british overseas citizen?
well then you wait, you wait again and then you wait again

then you watch a new winter bee taking birth, then you watch the winter bee growing

then winter bee die

and then you wait for that brown letter from home office

but in between if home office have any queries , they will write to you during the winter bee adolescence