ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mushumumu
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mushumumu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:31 am

Good morning everyone,i recivied my RC this morning at 7:50am,dated 06-11-2015.it was in a brown envelope,i thought its my COA.anyway i applied on 17.09.2015,never thought that HO would process on this speed(LESS than 2 month)!!!!Good luck everyone!!
Last edited by mushumumu on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:34 am

Hello everyone,

Just to update our timeline with a new "event".

Me and my wife just received a visit from the Immigration Office. Three officers have come at 8.30 this morning. They checked our wardrobe, payslips (we both work) and asked a couple of questions (where we work, what is the company's name, where we first met). Also, they knocked at our flatmate's door to confirm we are living together. They let me sign a declaration to acknowledge they came in our flat.

Overall it was not a bad experience. The officers were nice and "chilled", they did not ask any tricky questions or did something "outrageous". One of them told us that 70% of the applications are f-ake and just today we were the second real couple out of 5 they had already visited (don't know if I can actually believe).

Hopefully this will help those who might have the same experience....our advice is to just relax, be spontaneous and answer honestly.

I will update the forum as soon as we hear from the Immigration Office (hopefully with good news!)
Last edited by MarcoGvantsa on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

tati*

Post by tati* » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 am

Unbelievable!! Lucky you!)
mushumumu wrote:Good morning everyone,i recivied my RC this morning at 7:50am,dated 06-11-2015.it was in a brown envelope,i thought its my COA.anyway i applied on 17.09.2015,never thought that HO would process on this speed!!Good luck everyone!!

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:48 am

mushumumu wrote:Good morning everyone,i recivied my RC this morning at 7:50am,dated 06-11-2015.it was in a brown envelope,i thought its my COA.anyway i applied on 17.09.2015,never thought that HO would process on this speed(LESS than 2 month)!!!!Good luck everyone!!
congrats man. you are the second one i knw to receive RC that quick first one was my friend. 1 in 100..
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 am

MarcoGvantsa wrote:Hello everyone,

Me and my wife just received a visit from the Immigration Office. Three officers have come at 8.30 this morning. They checked our wardrobe, payslips (we both work) and asked a couple of questions (where we work, what is the company's name, where we first met). Also, they knocked at our flatmate's door to confirm we are living together. They let me sign a declaration to acknowledge they came in our flat.

Overall it was not a bad experience. The officers were nice and "chilled", they did not ask any tricky questions or did something "outrageous". One of them told us that 70% of the applications are f-ake and just today we were the second real couple out of 5 they had already visited (don't know if I can actually believe).

Hopefully this will help those who might have the same experience....our advice is to just relax, be spontaneous and answer honestly.

I will update the forum as soon as we hear from the Immigration Office (hopefully with good news!)
did they mention hw much time they gonna take to reply?
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

billy.s1 wrote:

did they mention hw much time they gonna take to reply?
Unfortunately no. I asked it at the end, but they only told us that we will receive the RC, but we are not supposed to get any information about time at this stage. Let's hope for a quick response! :roll:

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:52 pm

mushumumu wrote:Good morning everyone,i recivied my RC this morning at 7:50am,dated 06-11-2015.it was in a brown envelope,i thought its my COA.anyway i applied on 17.09.2015,never thought that HO would process on this speed(LESS than 2 month)!!!!Good luck everyone!!
you are one of the few chosen ones :D
Congratulations !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:55 pm

thats good news Marco at least now you faith has been decided :) I wish they could come to ours so that we could get finished with this long wait ....

do you mind telling us what questions you were asked exactly and the area where you live in !!?

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm

This is dope!!!
Congratulations Mushumumu!

Can you share your case? And what do you think you did to help to make your application go so quick?
Thanks!

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

alex1128 wrote:
you are one of the few chosen ones :D
Congratulations !
I agree~~~This is unbelievable

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:06 pm

alex1128 wrote: thats good news Marco at least now you faith has been decided :) I wish they could come to ours so that we could get finished with this long wait ....
:D well, the RC has not been issued yet, but the officers reckoned that we are a genuine couple, which might be a good sign. Having said that, personally I tend not to trust them so much :o
alex1128 wrote: do you mind telling us what questions you were asked exactly and the area where you live in !!?
As I mentioned before, they asked us

- to open the wardrobe and check our clothes (both)
- to sign their blocknote to acknowledge their visit (just me as EEA national, not to my wife)
- where we work, so the name of the companies (both)
- to show them the most recent payslip (both)
- how many hours I work per week (just me as EEA national, not to my wife)
- where we first met (both)

They were very attentive, they observed every detail of our bedroom. Despite this, I didn't get the impression they were suspicious, even while asking questions they seemed not tricky.

Anyway we live and work in West London (zone 4), if this can help. The funny thing is that one of the officers knew my wife's company very well, he is practically my wife's customer :lol:

Mris
Newly Registered

Post by Mris » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Sure. I applied as a spouse of a self-sufficient EU national who is financially supported by me (I had a tier 2 visa). I submitted everything I had about my job (a letter from my employer, joint bank statements, payslips for over a year), a declaration letter that I financially support my wife and will continue to do so, marriage certificate and a private medical insurance for both of us (aviva healthier solutions).
kunfayakun wrote: Congratulations Mris,

could you please list me the documents you have provided along with your application?
Thanks in advance.
alex1128 wrote: Congratulations Mris could you pls tell any extra info about your case pls ?

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:52 pm

wow congratsss you are one of the lucky applicant
second EEA2 1st one is 2010
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric received ~~26/06dated 23/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
coa with right to work ~~20/07dated 17/07
doc&letter rec ~~~~ 17/06 dated 14/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

abok627
Newly Registered

Post by abok627 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi guys!

I just sent off my application today. I have been here on a Code 1A Stamp rather than on an EEA Family Permit, so hopefully that doesn't affect my application too much!

It looks like you guys are getting fast responses! Fingers crossed for me :P

kizzy23
Newly Registered

Post by kizzy23 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 am

Hi Guys,
Any August applicants got their RC yet?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:27 am

abok627 wrote:Hi guys!

I just sent off my application today. I have been here on a Code 1A Stamp rather than on an EEA Family Permit, so hopefully that doesn't affect my application too much!

It looks like you guys are getting fast responses! Fingers crossed for me :P
Hopefully code 1A stamp won't effect your application as I heard many people using this route rather than going for FP, by the way did you enter the UK with EUFAM Article 10 Residence card?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

abok627
Newly Registered

Post by abok627 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:06 am

kunfayakun wrote:
Hopefully code 1A stamp won't effect your application as I heard many people using this route rather than going for FP, by the way did you enter the UK with EUFAM Article 10 Residence card?
Nope, I entered just on the Code 1A stamp. The guy at border control wasn't pleased but his boss overrode him. Lmfao I panicked and cried as well! Anyway, I have been delaying getting the residence card but my job won't let me work without it, so I kind of had to. It's so hard explaining my right to be here otherwise...

mushumumu
Newly Registered

Post by mushumumu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:05 am

Nina Roche wrote:
This is dope!!!
Congratulations Mushumumu!
Can you share your case? And what do you think you did to help to make your application go so quick?
Thanks!
I(chinese),my wife(polish) married 8+yrs we got 5yr daughter. i was in uk on student visa 2000-2007,met my wifte in 2005,we got married in china in 2007.after that i applied twice EEAFP in beijing both got refused,so my wife said f*** the H********* we can have our life in china,and we did!the life was good and even got better after our daughter born.Febuary 2015 i applied EEAFP in beijing,i got the visa within 3 days,that was amazing!about this EEAFM application i was not expecting to receive it now,i thought its gonna be in March 2016.
Anyway,abt my EEAFP and EEAFM applications i took some advise from this forum and some others,i answered/filled in lots of "N/A" to those irrelevant questions and even to some relevant questions which i dont want to answer on the application forms.Although we have tons of papers,like bank statements,tickets,photos,etc through all those years,i kept the supporting documents to the minimum,i sbumitted:
2month banksatements,
2payslips,
1Council tax bill,
1gas bill,
Tenancy agreement,
marriage certificate,
daughter's birth certificate,
3 passports,
10 family photos
that's it.
Less is more.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:10 pm

kizzy23 wrote:Hi Guys,
Any August applicants got their RC yet?

they didnt even start processing July, you still gotta wait another months i guess!

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:21 pm

abok627 wrote:
kunfayakun wrote:
Nope, I entered just on the Code 1A stamp. The guy at border control wasn't pleased but his boss overrode him. Lmfao I panicked and cried as well! Anyway, I have been delaying getting the residence card but my job won't let me work without it, so I kind of had to. It's so hard explaining my right to be here otherwise...
so you have entered in to the UK without the FP and residence card? did the border control officer admitted you according to the EEA Regulation 9? where did you come from and what documents you brought with you?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

adnan12345
United Kingdom

Post by adnan12345 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey guys just to inform july applicants that homeoffice is working on july applications thats a good news coz we are being invited for interview on 15 dec to liverpool! I applied on 1st july homoffice recieved my application on 3rd july biometrics letter on 16 july biometrics submitted on 23rd july coa with right to work issued on 15 september and 10th november got called for interview on 15 of december which we have time till 1st december to confirm the date and time! Which i will do tomrrow! Now my question is what questions do they ask in interview and how long does it take to get the decision after interview just curious!

tati*

Post by tati* » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Did they actually call you on your mobile number?
Not contacted you by letter via post as I read here?
adnan12345 wrote:Hey guys just to inform july applicants that homeoffice is working on july applications thats a good news coz we are being invited for interview on 15 dec to liverpool! I applied on 1st july homoffice recieved my application on 3rd july biometrics letter on 16 july biometrics submitted on 23rd july coa with right to work issued on 15 september and 10th november got called for interview on 15 of december which we have time till 1st december to confirm the date and time! Which i will do tomrrow! Now my question is what questions do they ask in interview and how long does it take to get the decision after interview just curious!

adnan12345
United Kingdom

Post by adnan12345 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:55 pm

My solicitor got email from the homeoffice

Nina Roche
China

Post by Nina Roche » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:08 pm

mushumumu wrote: I(chinese),my wife(polish) married 8+yrs we got 5yr daughter. i was in uk on student visa 2000-2007,met my wifte in 2005,we got married in china in 2007.after that i applied twice EEAFP in beijing both got refused,so my wife said f*** the H********* we can have our life in china,and we did!the life was good and even got better after our daughter born.Febuary 2015 i applied EEAFP in beijing,i got the visa within 3 days,that was amazing!about this EEAFM application i was not expecting to receive it now,i thought its gonna be in March 2016.
Anyway,abt my EEAFP and EEAFM applications i took some advise from this forum and some others,i answered/filled in lots of "N/A" to those irrelevant questions and even to some relevant questions which i dont want to answer on the application forms.Although we have tons of papers,like bank statements,tickets,photos,etc through all those years,i kept the supporting documents to the minimum,i sbumitted:
2month banksatements,
2payslips,
1Council tax bill,
1gas bill,
Tenancy agreement,
marriage certificate,
daughter's birth certificate,
3 passports,
10 family photos
that's it.
Less is more.
Thanks for sharing!
Nevertheless you are really lucky! Exceptionally lucky on EEA FM! (though EEA FP often could be quick just in a few days)
Congrats again and Enjoy your freedom!

Cihangir
Turkey

Post by Cihangir » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:21 pm

adnan12345 wrote:Hey guys just to inform july applicants that homeoffice is working on july applications thats a good news coz we are being invited for interview on 15 dec to liverpool! I applied on 1st july homoffice recieved my application on 3rd july biometrics letter on 16 july biometrics submitted on 23rd july coa with right to work issued on 15 september and 10th november got called for interview on 15 of december which we have time till 1st december to confirm the date and time! Which i will do tomrrow! Now my question is what questions do they ask in interview and how long does it take to get the decision after interview just curious!
Hey Adnan your timelines quite similar like mine (delayed COA, day of arrive etc.) good to know they are working on them. I applied directly without solicitor. I wasn't expecting hearing from them nowadays.(I was expecting near or after Christmas)
I hope this time will be faster not delay like COA.

Ps: my wife need some of document back we send them and I don't want to request now as it is getting closer to time they are working on them, but we desperately need those documents :/ I am afraid it will effect and prolong the progress