ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for Mother Father and brother

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

Visa for Mother Father and brother

Post by DublinGirl » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:37 pm

What are the chances if my 21 years old brother and parents apply for dependent irish visa i am irish citizen what income i must have to support their visa applications and what type of visa that will be..dependent or extended family members. ? They are dependent on me i am financially supporting them.
Thanks

Virgo
Ireland

Re: Visa for Mother Father and brother

Post by Virgo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi DublinGirl,
There is no such an Irish law where you can apply for extended family members , Yes for certain extend you can apply for extended family visa being an Irish in some other eu countries e.g. Uk, France, Germany and so on . For immediate family members for being an Irish yon can apply for dependent visa but for that you must have 60k/years.

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:39 pm

So who falls in immediate family members box when you you r showing 60k yearly?
Thanks

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:25 am

Your parents n siblings.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Therefore a sponsor of an elderly dependent relative will be required to have earned in Ireland each of the 3 years preceding the application an income after tax and deductions of not less than €60K in the case of one parent and €75k where 2 parents are involved. Where the elderly dependent relative has a guaranteed income into the future this can be used to partially offset the financial limits (bearing in mind however that a person with a sufficient personal income for their needs cannot reasonably be regarded as financially dependent).