ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent question peo on Friday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Urgent question peo on Friday

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi
I would appreciate responses on payslip question I have. My company has online payslips and after requesting they have posted me sept and oct 15 Payslips that are stamped and signed along with letter by head of department stating that my request for copies have payslips have been completed and this letter is on leterhead though black and white . Will these be acceptable by home office ?? I can't request again as they take 5 days to process employee request ( problems of working at big companies)
Could someone please help ????

johndoe789

Re: Urgent question peo on Friday

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Seems to me that you are fine as payslips are stamped. If the letter is also signed and stamped then don't worry it will be acceptable by HO.

zaynab79 wrote:Hi
I would appreciate responses on payslip question I have. My company has online payslips and after requesting they have posted me sept and oct 15 Payslips that are stamped and signed along with letter by head of department stating that my request for copies have payslips have been completed and this letter is on leterhead though black and white . Will these be acceptable by home office ?? I can't request again as they take 5 days to process employee request ( problems of working at big companies)
Could someone please help ????