ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 am

Hey I have been a silent reader for past few months, couldn't hold myself from registering today nd be a part of this big Visa waiting family.
Its been exact three months since my biometric today. I got an email over enquiry two weeks back that my case has been processed nd a decision made but never heard a word after that. How long would it still take any ideas? How can I get in contact with Gerry's? Nd would too much of escalation effect our application?

My Timeline
Online App: 4th Aug
Biometric at Karachi: 10th Aug
Documents sent: 10th Aug
Email From Shefflied: 13th Sept
Application Processed and Decision made: 26th Oct

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:11 pm

waitingbeover wrote:Hey I have been a silent reader for past few months, couldn't hold myself from registering today nd be a part of this big Visa waiting family.
Its been exact three months since my biometric today. I got an email over enquiry two weeks back that my case has been processed nd a decision made but never heard a word after that. How long would it still take any ideas? How can I get in contact with Gerry's? Nd would too much of escalation effect our application?

My Timeline
Hi
And welcome my husband went last week and they told him it can take 10 days

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
waitingbeover wrote:Hey I have been a silent reader for past few months, couldn't hold myself from registering today nd be a part of this big Visa waiting family.

My Timeline
Hi
And welcome my husband went last week and they told him it can take 10 days
Its mean we should get response this week, Keep Praying, i have been told yesterday as a gesture from conatct centre that there is no harm to wait for wait for good.

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 pm

I hope we hear some good news real soon.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 pm

hi just wanted to know any June applicants still on hold?
for me it will be 5 months this month of november
and my case hasnt wven been processed. only emails
i have been recieving is Not seen by a ECO
im really stressed now, this is really taking a toll on me

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:29 pm

naveed777 and sajjaduk have you guys recieved good news ?

Newuser662
Newly Registered

Post by Newuser662 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello,

I have been viewing this forum a while now over the past few months. I have just applied for my spouse visa and she is going for biometrics on Thursday. I just wanted to offer some advice not necessarily in regards to applying itself but just for peace of mind. Best thing I ever did was stop listening to all those people that always said 'Oh this rule is changing' which made my parents stress. As long as you know you have done everything in your power there is nothing to be worried about. Remember when Allah has written for our spouses to come over that's when it will happen. Not a day before or not a day after. My mother gave me some duas that have worked wonders in the sense that I have feel so much more at ease. Just keep faith and in sha allah you will all be united. If any body would like these duas please let me know and I shall scan them over to you. Have a good day all :)

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Newuser662 wrote:Hello,

I have been viewing this forum a while now over the past few months. I have just applied for my spouse visa and she is going for biometrics on Thursday. I just wanted to offer some advice not necessarily in regards to applying itself but just for peace of mind. Best thing I ever did was stop listening to all those people that always said 'Oh this rule is changing' which made my parents stress. As long as you know you have done everything in your power there is nothing to be worried about. Remember when Allah has written for our spouses to come over that's when it will happen. Not a day before or not a day after. My mother gave me some duas that have worked wonders in the sense that I have feel so much more at ease. Just keep faith and in sha allah you will all be united. If any body would like these duas please let me know and I shall scan them over to you. Have a good day all :)
Slaam mashAllah beautiful words
wish you all the luck
as you said ALLAH knows best,
I pray for you that you are reunited with your wife
quickly in shaa ALLAH
yes please i would like the duas thankyou

Newuser662
Newly Registered

Post by Newuser662 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:26 pm

worried1 wrote:

wish you all the luck
quickly in shaa ALLAH

Please send me your email address and il scan the page with the few duas that I have

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Newuser662 wrote:
worried1 wrote:

wish you all the luck
quickly in shaa ALLAH
I really want to keep my email adress private
i dont want it on view on this forum
is there any other way i can send you ny email

Please send me your email address and il scan the page with the few duas that I have

Newuser662
Newly Registered

Post by Newuser662 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Worried 1 I've only just signed up so im still learning to use this site, if theres anyway you can private message me? (im not sure how to private message just yet) Then I will email you, is that okay?

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:43 pm

newuser662
my email adress is xxxxxxxxxxxx
thankyou

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

Newuser662
Newly Registered

Post by Newuser662 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:00 pm

worried 1 I will email you over the dua

If anyone else is reading this email please note I've received the message 'We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. '
So looks like I need to use this forum more before I can use private messaging, my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so drop me a message and Ill send over the duas whoever wants them, thanks :)

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Newuser662 wrote:worried 1 I will email you over the dua

If anyone else is reading this email please note I've received the message 'We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. '
So looks like I need to use this forum more before I can use private messaging, my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so drop me a message and Ill send over the duas whoever wants them, thanks :)
i have sent you email requesting the duas thankyou

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Naveed777 wrote:Hi
How long does further checks take after delay email due to further checks.

Biometric: 29th May 2015 @ ISB
Delayed email: 10 Aug 2015

Thanks
hi naveed777 any news on the application

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:36 pm

hinna wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
Hi have u heard anything?
@Sarah786. No I have not herd anything official. I emailed them myself yesterday & got a reply saying application has been processed & should be with you in the next few days.

My 12 weeks are up today.. I think I might here by next week or sooner inshAllah.

We just need to keep patient inshAllah it will be good news for all.
Inshallah I'm being as patient as I can be just rather worried as to why it's taking this long.. Allah knows best I guess and it will only happen when it's meant too.
Waited 4 years for this will defo wait little longer ☺️
Hope u hear soon inshallah

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:21 pm

salam guys

got my docs back from sheffield...all communication to mrs is missing so skype/whatsapp/emails etc and weddding pics all missing. Strange
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

Waitingwaiting789
Newly Registered

Post by Waitingwaiting789 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 pm

zakikhan wrote:salam guys

got my docs back from sheffield...all communication to mrs is missing so skype/whatsapp/emails etc and weddding pics all missing. Strange

How come there were R missing. That's strange. What's your timeline. Is visa granted ?

InshAllah1990
Newly Registered

Post by InshAllah1990 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Waitingwaiting789 wrote:
zakikhan wrote:salam guys

How come there were R missing. That's strange. What's your timeline. Is visa granted ?
Salam,
Mine to missing all chat history ,pics and tickets are missing.i called them today and he said some time for evidence they keep some documents you do not need.even mostly they keep tb test as officer told me.but he said he escalated my issue and will notify me asap.

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Got my documents back today. The weight of my file wasn't even half what I sent. Mine documents missing like all communications, wedding invitation and all photographs.Dunno y they need them n will they b destroyed or given back

Naveed777
Newly Registered

Post by Naveed777 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:51 pm

worried1 wrote:

Thanks
No, still waiting...

InshAllah1990
Newly Registered

Post by InshAllah1990 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Mysterious wrote:Got my documents back today. The weight of my file wasn't even half what I sent. Mine documents missing like all communications, wedding invitation and all photographs.Dunno y they need them n will they b destroyed or given back
Salam,
Same thing happened to me yesterday.did u get call from fedex or still waiting? If yes what was descion ?

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Are call logs enough as evidence as I have not attached my conversations with my husband over emails and whatsapp. This just made me worried.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Naveed777 wrote:
worried1 wrote:

Thanks
No, still waiting...
It will be 6 months now and still no news
did you ask for an update?
in shaa ALLAH it will be good news

Naveed777
Newly Registered

Post by Naveed777 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 am

"worried1"

hi naveed777 any news on the application[/quote]

No, still waiting...[/quote]
It will be 6 months now and still no news
did you ask for an update?
in shaa ALLAH it will be good news[/quote]

Well yes I have been asking almost every week now but the response is automated , which is useless.

How about you?

What I have noticed is each time you contact them (email/ phone) they give you a case ID but this ID changes when you contact them say after 3-4 weeks. With the same contact ID , no matter how many emails and escalations you send them, the response will be automated and within few minutes. The only way to know the real update is to call them ( costs £1.37 per min from uk) and escalate via phone. This way they do get back to you with what's happening with your application ....